7▪︎▪︎▪︎ I don't want to just wait and see

INTERMISSION•

🍑

Jisung emerged with only his towel covering his lower half out of habit, forgetting that he has a guest. Minho, turned around and saw the half-naked Jisung abs and all, dripping wet.

"What do you wanna do?" Jisung asked Minho, unbothered as he pats his blonde hair little by little in attempts to dry it.

"Movie? Talk? Or Sleep?"

"We could just do all that-"

Minho looked at him from top to bottom and Jisung just stopped, wondering what is he looking at.

Then he realized he didn't bring his change of clothes with him at the bathroom and proceeded like he always do and his guest is scanning him from head to toe. Jisung was about to have other thoughts as to how Minho looked at him and then the other suddenly shouted.

"Yaaa! Why didn't you even dry yourself first in the bathroom! you're creating a mess on the floor, yaa!"

Jisung shocked at Minho's loud voice, he can't even distinguish if this man is joking or not.

"Yaaaaa! why are you even complaining as if you own the place and don't look, turn around!-" He retorted back, looking back at Minho in disbelief and stomped his foot and just proceeded to dress up. "We're both men! I know what that looks like!"

"Shut up!" Jisung quickly made his way to his closet and Minho giggled as he can tell Jisung suddenly got embarrassed and tried not to look.

"Your turn to wash up, will popcorn do?" Jisung said as he put on sleeves and jammies, going straight to the kitchen and checked the cupboards.

"Yeeeeeees~." Minho singsongs with a long yes making his way to the bathroom. Jisung heard the bathroom door clicked and the waters run.

Shortly after, Minho emerged from the bathroom all dressed up, the apartment smelled like butter and the nutty aroma from the popcorn, he is wearing pink pajamas with kitten paw prints and white shirt.

"Han Jisung, you set me up."

Jisung who's at the sofa with a lemonade doing a run through the movie selection, giggled at the sight of Minho whose face and ears burning red, all shy at how pink and fluffy his outfit is. Jisung knew those pj's would look good on Minho.

"What? You look great, c'mere." He laughed and invited Minho at the couch.

"You're really happy now, aren't you?" Minho the plopped himself at the other far side of the sofa and grabbed a pillow. Seeing how impressed Jisung is with himself.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Jisung shook his head and scrunched his nose at him, smiling, showing how happy he is as he sipped more of his beverage. Minho just sarcastically laughed in response and they started picking out which movie to watch.

They first bantered unto what genre to watch, they went from animations to chick flicks as they scrolled down, both agreeing with horror in the end. It's casual and domestic as if they've been doing this for a long while.

Theh played a movie and after a few minutes in the movie, they would both get startled at the jump scares, bouncing on the sofa, jumping back, mostly Jisung, and then laughing afterwards. They'll go to being immersed at some parts the whole apartment turning quiet with only the loud sounds from the sereo, watching the plot deepen or they'll be screaming-fighting about certain parts.