31 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ as I finally

DINE•

It's the day before Minho leaves for god knows where.

It seemed like a very private thing that he can read it off the olders face.

Jisung prepared their reservation, He asked Minho out. Felix dropped by and gave him his suit, the boy hugged him tearfully as if he's getting married.

"You look so handsome, Ji." Felix patting Jisung's back as they hugged.

"Am I gonna be okay, lix?" Jisung asked checking himself out in front of the mirror.

"Absolutely."

"That restaurant high up is fabulous and the food is lovely, just as you are, baby."

Jisung pouted as Felix fixed Jisung's ties and showered him with compliments.

"Are you proud of me?"

Felix was stunned.

Jisung, the Red King, Battle brawn devil, ace of the reds, is seeking words of affirmation from this angel, Angels are mere mortals over a King. In the university, at the very least but still. Evidently, he lives up to the "hearts" nickname by his house and the council. Truly, In his eyes, This is Han Jisung.

"Of course, I am."

Felix did one last pat on Jisung's attire to send him off.

Jisung nodded happily.

"You baby him to much, cakes." Changbin who's watching the two from the sofa of Jisung's apartment commented.

"Shut up." The two replied in unison.

"Take care of soonie, I'll message you both when we'll be back." Jisung's blows kisses to the two in excitement as he ran around yo leave.

'Enjoy!!!" Felix shouted his voice disappearing after a few seconds.

When the door clicked and finally shut.

"come at me, daddy."

Felix leaned on the bar, slightly pulling his joggers up revealing his white laced socks underneath and made changbin gulp.

"Fel-"

"I told Minho to take Jisung with him tonight."

Changbin stuttered as lix pulled up his sweater slowly and gave a sneak peek what's he's wearing inside.

"They won't be back here."

Tiny white garter belts and cute harness that seemed to attached high from his waist down to his socks. Changbin can't help but drool over the younger and bit his lips. Seeing Felix turn his back around and tooch his booty, wiggling it out as he leaned down the bar. A fur tail popping out. lastly, the pink haired pulled out a hairband with pink cat ears.

Sweet Jesu-

they thrashed the house, the poor cat sufferred. Not soonie he's chilling on his cat tree.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Hey, Minho."

The man strutted in the carpeted floor out to the open area to their table being met by Jisung who's staring off the cityscapes, cross-legged until he noticed him.