26 ▪︎▪︎▪︎Name, age where do you live

TURMOIL•

The whole committee of the Kings we're in shambles. The whole room is loud with a group of people talking over each other at one table.

"What the fuck happened?

"Why is Lino, holding a Salem?"

Red Kings stormed in the simultaneous chattering of the meeting, kicking down the chairs and throwing things around. Reds are civil until they're not. They're as notorious as greens until Jisung, The entry of their "Hearts" made the whole organization swoon and adore the newcomer, implementation of Jisung's dynamics into their system, made Red's rose in the overall boards.

A school philosophy, that fits Jisung like a pipe as well.

Do not anger the Reds.

They will wage war if it's for Jisung.

"Whites and Reds are in a wager and under a contract and we are all forbidden to do underhand, who the fuck, dared fucking touch Baby red?"

"Calm the down." A man from blue ranks rubs his forehead and says to the numbers of red officials.

"Salem was commenced."

"Under the given condition, the witch hunt will start if the request wasn't met after 24 hours. So... which color messed up? Cough it up because this violation will only cause loss for all of us. War has no winners." Jaime, A yellow king stood up.

"We didn't fucking asked for a salem." A guy randomly punch someone on his way.

The unfamiliar king who never shows up raised his hands.

"Good ol' green."

"Mint told me it's ours, we're on this shithole, even if it's on us or not, I'm still conducting investigation with the parties involved."

"I was met by Lino, personally, demanding the information of the three students that made a misconduct and raised their hands against Red. He already did extensive searches and it pointed to our low ranks."

"Baby Red...?"

"Oh-Hearts."

"Again?"

"Oh my god, how's the rooks?" A yellow King chimed in.

"Of course, they're in hospitals."

"How the fuck, that every time, Baby red fights, no one exactly knew what happened. He would go into rampage and no one questions him?" The other ran his hands on his hair.

"Careful now, Jisung has done nothing wrong, Your people were caught in a middle of a sexual assault in the gyms." Information doesn't always slips from Kings but Jisung has been consistent, that's why they fear the small young King, Jisung never came at fault with all his problematic fighting.

"You should wash your hands, green, it's seemed purely coincidental. Drop those rooks and let them get their punishment."

"The fucking things is, the victim of the said assault is one of the King candidate that Red and White wagered on."

Everyone started chaos and grunts. Knowing it's too obvious of an underhand played in the wager.

The Green king told them the details of how the top rankers are targeted and it will surely be smeared on their reputation if not contained, they were the collateral and a set up with their own reputation, backfiring. They will fall this salem.