14▪︎▪︎▪︎Without fear

SHAME•

🍑

Further checking on Jisung's peers

"Uriel" of 7 angels - Yellow - sophomore Class A

"Lee Felix."

Council studenf body-"Shepherd" of Black -Junior- Class C

"Christopher Bang"

Council Student Body- "Azrael" of the 7 angels - "Spear" of Pink - Junior -Class A

"Seo Changbin"

"Mortician" of Mints - sophomore - Class A

"Lee Minho"

Minho played around the stirrer of his coffee and looked at pretty boy in front of him. Blonde, luscious lips and dangerous looking eyes.

It's been awhile since he felt this way. Getting out with someone he barely knew. Oh actually he did that a few days ago.

"So, what do you want to talk about?'' Minho asked eagerly, crossing his legs and putting his right arms on the armrests and the other on his cup of coffee.

"Hwang Hyunjin.''

Minho addressed the man in front of him, putting down the his cup on the table.

Hyunjin looked at the handsome figure, He is somehow at lost for words. He called Minho to meet and he's been confused ever since their encounter a year ago. Learning indirectly about him, made it more complicated.

It's been awhile since the confrontation on the bathrooms, Nobody dared to talk about it because of Lee Minho. But Hyunjin can't take his mind off of Jisung.

He just wants to talk. He was left hanging back then. No warning, No words. As if it was all nothing.

"Are you two, together?'' Hyunjin went straight to the point.

"Together?''

"You know what I'm talking about.''

"Jisung?

The blonde nodded

"You can say that, but it's really hard to tell. Even us, don't know for sure.'' Minho paused and looked above. He leethinked and answered.

They really didn't talk about whether they're boyfriends or not, It's not normal. It's too fast maybe.

They both know what it is but doesn't pinpoint it yet. They chose to give it the space it deserved, their feelings should get the attention it should, confirm and invest on it. Definitely, not right now with Hyunjin in the picture.

Putting it in a safe place, where both is comfortable and will only progress at the heed of each other.

"The way he moves around you seemed like you two have been together all this time. But I heard you just came back.''

Hyunjin didn't exactly understand what Minho said but he emphasized as to how close they seemed, knowing Jisung from the very start, Jisung just keeps too many things to himself, and trusts no one.

He can't exactly believe the Jisung he sees everyday these times. He's trying to see if they had been together ever since Jisung left because that's how it seemed to him.

Minho formed o's in his mouth, the man in front of him, did his research, but not everything about him can be found on the internet though or school website though.