5▪︎▪︎▪︎ I've seen you from afar

OUT•

Jisung just nodded absent-mindedly.

Immersed by the strangers captivating voice. What a soft and sweet sounding man. He found that voice comforting, like a child remembering his own mother's lulls. Nostalgic. He put away his guitar in it's bag and invited Minho to sit beside him, tapping the wooden bench. Normally, he doesn't talk to anyone during his 'tea-time'.

Minho raised his eyebrows, smiling wider, his teeth showing as he walked over and  breathe the air, sitting down beside Jisung, taking the notes casually  from Jisung's lap and flipped through it.

Jisung laid his back and stare.

He can't help but just stare.

The latter has brown hair, long lashes, and pretty nose, He wears a long black coat, dark blue sweater inside, tight black jeans, leather shoulder bag that is swinging beside and plain black sneakers, opposite of how Jisung dressed for today. Everything looks dark and formal. He looked liked a professor. He observed and looked for any indication whether this person is important-not that he wouldn't know or if the man is new. But Jisung couldn't find anything at first look.

A bit dangerous per sé

There's no indicator. He would've known him if he was someone important.

...

What is life without uncertainties, right?

Jisung has to be careful but he felt somehow relaxed and protected, the other's presence is strong like he's under some drug, he slouched and fell on his back and rest at the chair, savoring the calmness of the surroundings and looked up on the trees. Seeing Minho in his peripheral vision, reading his notes, lips moving with his quiet reading.

"That song earlier, is titled "Slump"? Minho turned to the sleepy boy beside him.

"Yeah, You sing well." Jisung turned to Minho lazily.

"Ohh. Thanks. You write such sad songs." Minho answered nonchalantly and continued flipping through the pages. "I don't write sad songs. I write reality as I see it."

"That's one way to put it, still sad."

"I liked your melody, can I use it? you're a genius, you created that in hearing the chords for the first time?"

"I'm a dancer though, but sure thing. I, for sure could sing for you since you asked." Minho said humming the pre-chorus part he sang earlier. Jisung snickered at the Minho's humble yet boastful remark.

They hummed harmoniously as winds brushed the trees and the rustling of leaves followed. Jisung isn't surprised that Minho's a dancer, his form even just walking exudes a certain charisma. His proportions and body frame is also good somthing you'll only see from a dancer. He knew because he lived with one before.

"We're classmates right? I mean you knew me."

"Yeah. But everyone knows you, Hearts, isn't that right?" Minho nodded, flipping to the end of the pages.

Jisung just smirked.

of course.

He wonders if there's more to it than meets the eye.

"Dance class at 3?" Jisung brushed the comment of him being known and asked the man smirking beside him.

"No." Minho answered looking faraway as he shut the notebook.