10.Toxic

One week later...

Camille's POV

"We agreed that I would drive it Saturday to Tuesday and then switch off at 4...It's only 10 bitch. Stop trying to short me my time!"

"Hoe your really fighting me over a couple of hours?! How ghetto..." Danielle stated and crossed her legs.

Her and Simone have been arguing for the past 30minutes over the Bentley truck Drake gifted me. They even had the nerve to plan out a "custody agreement" but as you can see it's not going very well.

"If you two don't shut the fuck up. Damn. It's just a car, I'm tired of hearing you talk about it. Y'all better pray Drake doesn't ask for it back." I told them and continued to pack my bag.

"I thought you said he put it in your name and gave you the title?"

"He did but if he asks for it back I'd give it to him. I treated him so badly afterwards, I just completely stopped answering his calls and texts because Gabriel told me to. I was fucking stupid."

"Yea you were but at least you got two beautiful Bentleys out of it. That should comfort your broken heart."
Danielle told me and then proceeded to take selfie's on her phone.

"It doesn't comfort anything." I said almost on the verge of tears. Gabriel and I haven't spoken since he left my apartment that night and at first I was sad about it and questioning myself, like maybe I was wrong but now I'm just completely shut down.

I want to forget that he ever existed. I turned off both of my phones and I'm going to my parents house in Jersey for a week. I don't want to be in the city anymore

"Coming home will make you feel better and mom has already started cooking so you know it's about to be litty!" Simone said trying to cheer me up.
__________

Gabriel's POV

"WHY THE FUCK IS ALL OF THIS SHIT STILL HERE?!"
I looked around at my some of my runners who were taking their sweet ass time clearing out the main trap.

I don't trust none of these low life motherfuckers and I've been in a shitty ass mood all week because of it.

On top of having a rat in my organization I have the feds on my trail so I have to move all of my stash houses.

I'm glad me and Camille got into it because I couldn't see her even if I wanted to.

I have to distance myself from her until I figure out a way to protect everyone.
Spenser said the feds will be watching her movements. He confirmed that whoever ratted us out also knows about me and her and that's why she's named as a possible accomplice.

It's driving me crazy not being able to see her though. Something about Camille is addicting and I feel myself slowly becoming consumed with thinking about her.

"Aye law your dad is here." Q came through the door and dapped me.
"He drove up right after I did. You tell him about what's going on?"

"No but I guess he's about to find out." I said bracing myself for how he might react.

My dad doesn't play about rats he will kill everyone just to eliminate one person.