33. Missing

Comment please 💛 sorry for any errors.

Simones POV

"Have you talked to Q? Did he say they found her?" I looked at Dom sitting across the table from me and she shook her head

"We spoke when he got in last night but he said they haven't found anything

"We spoke when he got in last night but he said they haven't found anything...it's like she just disappeared." She sighed and looked down at her plate.

We're all worried about Camille.
She's been missing for two days and there's no sign of her. The last time we saw her was right before she went storming out of the target.

Dom and I were so busy cursing that tramp Joyce out that when we finally made it outside Cam was gone.

My first thought was that she went home upset or off to deal with Gabriel but when we got back to her place she never showed up.

I called her 100 times and eventually her phone started sending me straight to voicemail.

Gabriel came home later looking for Camille because she wasn't answering him either and she never showed up at his sisters to get Kingsleys.

I took that as my opportunity to lay into him and tell him about the run in with his side bitch.
As soon as I said that he rushed out the door and hasn't been back since.

I had to get all my information from Dom and it's a little uncomfortable for me seeing as though I sucked Q's dick...

I mean she knows about it thanks to Danielles big mouth and even though she seems to understand it was a case of mistaken identity, I think she still wants to beat my ass.

The only thing stopping her is probably the fact that I know about her and Mark.

As a group we've stuck to the saying what happens in borabora stays in borabora.

"So...this is probably going to sound crazy, but have you ever thought that maybe Gabe knows where she is and is just refusing to let her leave? I mean he seemed upset when we told him she hadn't been home but maybe that was just an act to throw us off."