18.Sneak

omniscient

It's been a few days since the federal task force decided to question the other women and so far it's just led to a bunch of frustration for both the officers and the women...

"Alright Ms. Rodriguez-."

"Uh you can just call me Roselene..." She bit her lip and stared at him seductively.

"Ok...Roselene they should have already explained to you why your here, so tell us what happened the night of September 30th? We have a witness that placed you and Ms.Chavez at the scene."

"Papi why are you so formal? Ms. Chavez? Who is that?"

"Camille Chavez...You took an escorting job with her on the night in question. Can you please explain what happened that night?"

"Mmm Cam...I ate her pussy. It's was sweet like pineapple juice sweet. I would love to get her alone and tast-."

"Ms.Rodriguez! I don't want to know about your sexual escapades with Ms.Chavez. I'm here because four Government appointed agents are missing and we have information that you may be one of the last people to see them alive."

She leaned back in her seat and glanced under the table.
"It looks like your little friend likes my story...are you sure you don't want to hear more?"

She began to play with her breast in front of agent Terry and he seemed stuck for a few minutes.

She wasn't even trying to be coy by distracting him she was just so use to using her body to get what she wanted, so to her this was just another day at the office.

Meanwhile the small task force assigned to this case watched from behind the two way mirror irritated that this interrogation was going just like all the others.

They already brought in Michaela,  Joyce, Nancy and Rebecca and all of the women had either completely broken down and begged to be left alone or tried to seduce one of the agents.

"This is fucking ridiculous..." Greg said and then stormed into the room before Terry decided to risk it all for Roselene.
"Ms.Rodriguez that is enough...put your breast back in your shirt before I book you on solicitation and bribery. Tell us what you know!"

She sat up in the chair with a frown and slowly put her boobs away.
"I can't talk without a lawyer..." She repeated what Camille had told all the girls to say and both Terry and Greg left the room angry.
Just as they had with all the previous interviews.

"This is bullshit! We should throw the book at her and lock her up for whatever shit we can find... maybe she'll be more willing to talk then." Jessica the only female agent assigned to the case stated and looked at Greg.

He shook his head and sighed.
"We can't. These women aren't our targets, if we start locking them up Brewster and his organization will get wind and cover up whatever evidence we already have. Besides I'm not wasting FBI resources on booking prostitutes.
It's obvious they don't know anything, he wouldn't let these women live if they had any involvement in the disappearance. They're not smart enough to be involved with his business."

"So what the fuck do we do?"  Todd the fourth member of the task force questioned and Greg frowned.

"I'm hoping Ms. Tar's plan works out otherwise we're fucked..."