9.Whos talking?

Camille's POV

"Camille these brownies are splendid! Very well done." Mr. Hinstien said complementing my baking skills. "I've missed you tremendously, tell me what you've been up to."

I painted on a smile and talked with him about my classes and a new book that I'm reading and how excited I was to have a short break for thanksgiving before midterms.

He then proceeded to tell me all about his recent philanthropist missions he's apart of and how he's been meeting with Oprah to fund learning and after school programs for kids in inner cities.

Mr.Hinstien is a very giving man and he's passionate about minorities, which is surprising since he's not one but I think he has a complex. He loves black Women, his last two wives were black but it's kind of sad because they just wanted him for his money.

"Camille my love what's troubling you? I can tell your not present in this conversation." He asked me randomly.

I hadn't even really been paying attention to what he was talking about. I kept thinking back to the argument me and Gabriel had. It was so random and unnecessary.

I normally would have tried to beat his ass for the way he was talking to me but I was still floating on cloud nine from the time we just spent together and more then anything I didn't want him to leave upset.

It gave me flashbacks backs of the night I lost my oldest brother Ermias. I remember getting into a huge fight with him and then he stormed out of the house. The next morning I woke up to news that he had been shot and killed.

It broke every single person in my family but especially me. The last thing I told him was that I hated him. For months that memory played in my mind over and over.

Mr. Hinstien reached out and touched my face where a tear had fallen. I didn't even know I was crying until that point.
"If you don't want to talk about it that's okay but I'm here for you if you need someone. You always listen to me ramble on and on so it's really no trouble at all if you need to do the same."

I nodded my head but said nothing. I can't divulge what I'm going through with this man because I would have to explain too much about things that I can't speak on but it was nice of him to offer and it made me realize that I needed to spend more time with my family.

I've missed them and I need to be around people who love me unconditionally.

A short while later he finally said he was feeling tired and asked me to tuck him into bed. It's weird but it's something that makes him happy so I've gotten use to it.

Once I got to the guest room I was staying in for the night, I unzipped out of the ridiculous dress he makes wear and climbed into bed exhausted. The time on my phone said 4am.

I have no idea how I'm going to make it to class tomorrow.
Jeffery agreed to wake me up on time and drop me off at my campus but I know I'm going to be extremely tired.

________

Q's POV

"Yea baby suck on this mango while I fuck you."

Dominique put the fresh cut mango I was holding up to her lips and sucked on it like I asked. "Oooh daddy it's so sweet."

I smiled at her cause Dom is a freak just like me and she's always down for some crazy shit.
"That's how sweet your pussy taste girl."

My phone started ringing for like the fifth fucking time since we've been fucking and it was starting to irritate me. "I'm sorry baby I gotta answer, it could be a emergency."