5.Leader of the Hoes

Camille's POV

"Camille what the fuck do we do if the cops come asking questions?"

"Yea those men have been missing for ten days and I have a feel they are not coming back."

"Listen. We are not responsible for what happened to them and it's not our problem. If cops start asking questions...keep your fucking mouths closed. Those guys that took us will not hesitate to kill you, trust me it's much better to piss off the police then to be a snitch." I told all the girls honestly.

"How are you so calm? Are you in on this?" Rebecca's stupid ass had the nerve to ask me.

"Rebecca if I was in on this I would have killed you. I don't leave witnesses." I told her with my voice flat and my eyes locked in on hers.

No one said a word they all just stared at me and I bursted out into laughter. "I'm just joking! I told you all not to worry and I meant it."

"Camille is right. I don't think we have anything to worry about." Dom chimed in and smiled.

She usually backs me up, so that wasn't a shock but tonight she seemed calmer than normal.

"Okay so does this mean we can go back to work and use our phones?"

"I never told you guys to stop seeing your clients..."
I said confused.

"No but Ant said you hadn't been seeing yours so we assumed we should have stopped too." Rose spoke up answering for the rest of them.

I rolled my eyes because these girls are like a herd of sheep. They just follow whatever I do like I'm their leader.

"Leader of the hoe's" is what I feel like right now.
______

Gabriel's POV

"What are they doing in there? They been in there for a minute." Josh said looking bored.

We've been sitting outside of this restaurant because Spencer called and said the trackers on all the girls phones were pinging in the same location.

We placed trackers on all of them after they left because I wanted to make sure none of them did anything stupid.

I usually put my low level crew on things like this but Camille was here so I decided to do it myself.

"Ima find out." Q said picking up his phone and typing.

"Who you texting?" I asked and pulled from my blunt.

He smiled and looked at the door. "A shorty."

"You got wit one of them?"
He nodded and then read a message that came through on his phone.

"She said some of the girls were worried about the cops but her friend Camille is telling them to keep their mouth shut."

I smiled cause Camille is smart. It seems she picked up one or two things from being a Chavez after all.

Gabriel
- I wanna to see you tonight.

Cam
- So were going to pretend like your not probably outside?

I chuckled reading her message and Q looked over at me.
"Nigga what you over there laughing at?"

I ignored him and sent her a text back.

Gabriel
- You've been playing with me all day...I'm gon be at your crib at 8 and you better be ready.

"You messin with ole girl ain't you?"