30.Secrets and trouble in paradise

* Comment please

Camille's POV

"Baby come on your too fucking big for this!!" I whined and tried to shift some of Gabriel's weight off of me.

Right now we're walking back to our water bungalow and he is drunk as fuck.
I've never seen him this out of it, he's always so in control and alert.

It would actually be funny if I wasn't the one who had to take care of him but everyone else is just as fucked up too.

Hailey's skinny ass blacked out within one hour of being at dinner and Ray had to take her back to the room to sleep it off, Kristen and Spencer are still passed out in a hammock in front of the restaurant and Danielle, Dom, Q and Randall I'm praying make it back to their rooms safely because they were high and drunk and it was a hot ass mess.

The only sober people were me, my sister, Ray and mark.
Simone was in bed already because she started to feel sick at dinner so she called it an early night and that's when Randall took it as his opportunity to get wasted.

I had to leave poor mark to deal with all of them, so I'm sure he will have a few interesting stories to share over breakfast.

"Gabe what are you doing?!"

He pulled down the strap of my dress and exposed my nipple.
"I'm trying to get some milk. Let me see if tha-at shit came in yet."

I smacked my lips and lightly chuckled. "Boy move." I told him and slapped his hand away from me.

"Why I can't taste it? Let me taste you..." Gabriel stumbled on one of the wood slabs from the walk way and graciously fell.

He had the nerve to just lay there and then pull my leg over him like he planned it that way.
"Sit on it." He instructed me and stuck his tongue out and pointed to his face.

"Bab-." I was about to tell him no, but before I could get the words out he sat up and reached his long arms around my waist and pulled me down onto him.

My flowy dress draped around his face and he used one of his hands to pull my lace underwear to the side.

"Oh fucck." I started to moan when I felt his tongue and mouth work over my clitoris and entrance.

I can't believe he has me doing this right now but at least I get to enjoy this beautiful view while getting my pussy ate.
Its a little past 1 in the morning so everything is quiet.

All that can be heard is the water clashing together underneath us and his relentless munching at my wetness.

After a few minutes of him licking and sucking every crevice I felt an overwhelming orgasm about to rip through my body.
"Oh shit Gabe I'm gonna cum..."

"Mmhm."

"I'm cumming...OOOH shhiitt!" I yelled and lifted my dress so I could see him and then I covered his mouth and moved away from it.

"Ride me."

"Let's go inside and I will do whatever you want." I said seductively trying to get him up but he wasn't having it.

"Uh Uh."

"Ow! My knees babe...it hurts." I whined when he adjusted me over his bulge so he could see that I was uncomfortable.

"Ight."
Gabriel lazily tapped my thigh and I got up.

Once I was standing I offered my hand as support but he ignored it.
Instead this man rolled onto his stomach and did a full push up.

He got up but once he was upright his eyes widened slightly and then he leaned on a wooden post and threw up in the water.

"Oh damn." It took me off guard but I'm just glad he did that out here and not inside. "Are you okay?"