64. Stages

Listen, I was running a fever during this chapter but I hope you enjoy. 🤍

______________________

One month later...
Camille's POV

"It's so beautiful out here today

"It's so beautiful out here today..." Simone smiled as the sun beamed down on our golden brown skin.

We're on our daily walk down the beach trailing behind the kids.
Today's the first time in a week the suns shining without the threat of overcast.

Tropical storms have been passing through but the weather is predicted to break this week and be really nice.

"I wanna go home..."
I said randomly and both Dom and Simone stopped in their tracks and looked at me.

"Why??"
Simone asked like she couldn't fathom why I'd want to leave paradise.

"I wanna see Gabriel. I'm tired of waiting for him to get out." I adjusted my bikini bottoms and rubbed my hands down my bump.
"He hasn't given me an update in weeks and I've had enough of being patient."

"Girl Quinton told you to wait for a little while longer. You need to have faith in him. He knows what he's doing." Dom reminded me but I wasn't really trying to hear it.

They no one knows it yet but I have a flight booked for Friday to take me and the girls back home.

Time is up.
I'm gonna handle things my way.

Being in the Bahamas has been great, I've had lots of rest and it's super peaceful here but I want my man out of jail, and I want him out now.

"Mommy are we gonna snorkel with bubba today??" Kingsleys ran up excitedly and asked.

"Yup. We're gonna meet him on the boat in thirty minutes." 

"Yay!!"
She yelled and jumped up and down.
"I wanna catch a blue fish today!"

I gave her a warning look cause this girl likes to show her ass whenever it comes to these fish.
"As long as you remember King we have to put them back...no tantrums." I told her sternly.

We've been taking the kids on educational adventures.
We do shallow water snorkeling twice a week, swim lessons in the pool, cooking class with a local chefs and hiking on weekends.

I wanted to keep the girls busy while we're here and make sure they stayed on a schedule but every time Kingsley catches something she wants to take it home with her.