16.Wake up

Camille's POV

"Cam you have to calm down and eat something..." Dom sat with me as I sobbed into the cushion of my couch.

I've been in tears since I left the doctors office three hours ago. I haven't been able to stop crying long enough to reschedule my blood work I left without getting.

"I can't believe he did this to me." I cried and heaved my body. "I really thought he loved me..."

The thought of Gabriel having a whole wife and kid broke my heart.
I felt so stupid all of those times I brought up having a future with him and spending my life with him.

He was just looking at me as a good time and nothing more.
"How can I have this baby knowing their dad is married...how am I supposed to be excited when it all just reminds me that I'm nothing more to him then his side piece?"

"I know it doesn't seem like it right now but I don't think that's what he thinks of you as. No man leaves his family on thanksgiving to spend time with their side chick unless he's in love."
She spoke to me and rubbed my back.
"You told me yourself how much he went out of his way just to be with you and that he told you he was falling in love with you.
I'm not saying he's not fucked up for what he did but I don't think you should feel so down about yourself or your baby."

I let what she said soak in but I didn't respond.
I just laid there and eventually closed my eyes because I was exhausted from all the crying.

I wanted to sleep my life away.

I'm not sure how long I slept but I woke up to something soft gently pushing up against my lips.

My eyes were still closed when I realized someone was kissing me.

"What the fuck?!" I jumped back and my eyes popped opened.

When I saw who was knelt down beside me the temperature in my body rose and I gritted my teeth.
"What the fuck are you doing in MY HOUSE?!"

"I needed to see you. Just let me talk to you and explain everything."

"NO! Fuck no. You had plenty of time for that, you went two months with out speaking to me or checking on me. I'm sure a lifetime won't bother you. Get the fuck out!"

"Can you calm down, please. This isn't good on ya body or the baby." Gabriel picked up my hand and kissed the back of it and then placed kisses up my arm and neck.
"I'm so sorry Camille. Let me make it up to you..." He started to undress me and I let him but the entire time I looked at him with the angriest mug on my face.

I can't believe this man is in my apartment trying to have sex with me after I just found out he's married.

Once he got me completely naked he kissed my stomach.
"Where is Dom?" I questioned Gabe in a mono tone voice.
"I know she wouldn't just leave, so what did you do?"

"I watched her leave an hour ago. Q is keeping her occupied."

I grabbed my phone that was laying next to me and saw a message from her.

Dom 🤞🏽

-Going home to get a bag of clothes. I'll be back.

I read it and then moaned slightly when I felt Gabriel's tongue move around my entrance and then entered me.

He used his thumb to steadily massage my spot and repeatedly tongue fucked me.

I held the back of his head against my second set of lips and rode out my orgasm on his face.

When I was satisfied I aggressively pushed his head away from me and stood up.