55. Party drama

Enjoy 🤍

Camille's POV

"Happy birthday!!" Gabriel and I walked into Kori and Kingsleys room with a stack of birthday pancakes and confetti poppers

"Happy birthday!!"
Gabriel and I walked into Kori and Kingsleys room with a stack of birthday pancakes and confetti poppers.

Our baby is officially one and we have the greatest day planned for her.
She won't remember any of it but it's the memories we'll make that counts.

She clapped her hands together and smiled as we sung happy birthday and then we all went downstairs and ate breakfast as a family.

It's already been a few days since Gabriel and I decided to get back together and so far everything's been perfect.

We're sleeping in the same bed again and waking up next to each other.
Most days I get up early for work and bring the girls downstairs with me to spend quality time before I leave them with Mary and then Gabriel typically wakes up later and goes to his new physical therapist.

When he gets back home he has lunch with the girls and then he checks on the clubs and consistently sends me texts to check in during the day.

We eat dinner as a family, which we've been doing since he got out of the hospital but now it actually feels like we're a unit and it feels like it's supposed to.

We still haven't had sex but after this party I might let him blow my back out for my birthday.

Mama has needs hunny and being around his beautiful ass everyday, kissing him and watching him be a hands on dad, is pushing me towards the brink of exploding.

I daydream about doing the dirtiest shit with him and the more I think about it the more places I imagine being fucked with his enormous d-

"Mommy..."
Kingsleys tapped my leg to get my attention.
"I'm done with my plate."

She handed me her dish to clean and ran into the living room to play with the balloons I placed all over the floor.

I smiled and watched her and kori play and laugh and then I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Breakfast was fire...You and Mary got something goin." Gabriel complimented and kissed my neck.

"I'm glad you liked it...I've been working on my cooking skills so I guess it's paying off." I responded and he continued to kiss all of the exposed skin on my face and neck.

I turned around once I finished rinsing off the dishes and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and we engaged in a long and passionate kiss.