53. Surviving Law

Enjoy 🤍
Sorry for any mistakes.
___________________
Camille's POV

"Did you get it?" I asked Dom when she came back to the car.

"I think? I just grabbed everything..." she handed me the bag and I was shocked because it looked like she literally grabbed every type of product thats usually found in the intimate section.

"Ovulation test? Plan B? Really Bitch...I sent you in there for one measly pregnancy test and you came out with the whole damn aisle...and why is there KY jelly in here??"

"Op." She snatch it from my hand. "That's for me. Mind your business."
I shook my head at her and then sat back and put my seat belt on.
"You confused me when you asked for a specific type...I'm not used to that, I usually just get my test from the dollar store."

I rummaged through the bag and saw the one I asked for.
"At least you got it, let's hurry and get out of here."

She started to back out of the parking spot and then we heard a familiar voice yell out to us.

"AY sexy mama! You look like my fine ass fiancé!" Q yelled through his blacked out window and I noticed Gabriel sitting in the passenger seat chuckling.

"Oh shit! Gabes with him! Don't let them come over here!" I stressed to her cause I didn't need him finding out about what we're doing.

"Nigga I'm engaged don't be trying to push up on me..." she played along and continued to reverse the car.
"I'm going home to my man!"

She tried to pull off but Q backed his car up in front of hers.
"Hol'up, I thought y'all was doing your dress shit today why you at CVS?"

Lord have mercy! Why the hell is he all up in our business...Ima have to use reverse psychology on his ass.

"Babe we just-
I cut Dom off before she could lie because she's bad at it and I know Q would see right through her.

"The more important question is why are you and Gabriel out riding around??" I questioned them and raised my eyebrow.
"He's supposed to be at home resting, not in the car with you...and don't let me find out y'all are smoking-

"Damn look at the time...I ain't realize it was so late. I better get my boy back to the crib, he just wanted some fresh air but Ima get him back. See you at home baby..." Q skritted off in front of us and sped down the street.

Dom and I both looked after his car and giggled.
"That was so fuckin close...he's probably gonna ask me about it later but I'll just change the subject and get on him about his hair or something." She rolled her eyes and headed towards their house.

We knew we had a small window of time where he wouldn't be home so that was the safest place to go.

Im gonna have a talk with Gabriel when I get home though because if he doesn't relax and let his body heal, he'll end up right back in the hospital but he doesn't listen to anything I tell him so it's probably a waste of time.

——

"I don't understand why I have to be in here while you pee...can't you just bring it out when your done?"

Dom was talking to me but my nerves were so bad the only thing I heard was the sound of my own heart beating in my chest.
"I just need you! I'm freaking out right now..." I explained and fumbled with the box before she finally took it from me and opened it herself.

"It's gonna be okay. Babies are a blessing and it's not like your struggling for money. It'll work out." She tried consoling me and handed me the stick but that only freaked me out more.