52. Tempting

This chapter is cute...and a bit bumpy.
Enjoy🤍
Sorry for any mistakes.

Camille's POV

"Come back to bed...I need more of you." Nick pleaded and I shook my head at him.

"No." I pulled my legs through my jeans and chuckled.
"Get out before the girls wake up."

I let him come over as promised but he knows the routine. We've been doing this for months...he usually pulls up once king and Kori are asleep and leaves before they wake up.
That's the deal and today more than most days I need him to leave because I have to get them dressed and downstairs early with Mary so I can get Gabriel from the hospital.

He threw the covers off on himself and then walked up behind me.
His hands wrapped around my waist and then lingered down to my hips.

"I never get enough time with you..." he said speaking softly into my ear and kissed my neck.
"I'm begging for just one more hour. I'll let you ride my face...and taste this pussy."

My eyes closed as his hand slipped into the front of my lace underwear and massaged my clit.
It's tempting but I know Kori is already awake, probably in there babbling to herself and I can't be late getting to the hospital.

"We talked about this..." I turned to face him and kissed his lips sensually before pulling away.
"You know he's getting discharged. I need to be there on time to pick him up."

"Why? It's not like he's going anywhere..."

I cocked my head to the side and straight faced him.
"Jealousy is not attractive on you." I told him bluntly and went into my closet to pick out a shirt.

"I'm sorry...but to be honest, I'm worried. He's gonna be here with you all the time and I'm barely even able to get a full night with you uninterrupted." He admitted while following behind me.
"How are we supposed to carve out time for each other with him around?"

"I'll make time. He's just coming here to recover, once he's back on his feet we're going our separate ways." I explained but I think I was also trying to convince myself.

Spending time with Gabriel the other night brought back a lot of feelings that I wasn't prepared for.

"I'm against him coming here cause I know he wants you." Nick admitted and leaned against the door way of my closet.
"I wasn't gonna say anything but he never stopped construction on the house he was building for you..."

I looked over at him shocked because I had no idea the house was still being built.
I knew Gabriel paid for a majority of it upfront but I never thought he would continue construction after everything happened.
"I'm sure he just made it look like a bachelor pad or something..." I said trying to brush it off.

"No... he made it just how you asked. All the same finishes and everything. I know cause I was there for it all."

"Wait so, It's finished?" I asked him semi excited because that house was my dream home.
All the nights I stayed up obsessing over details and dreaming about raising my family in it and now I'm being told it's completed.

"It's close. We stopped when he went into the hospital cause his accountant wouldn't approve any payments." He explained and I looked off, still deep in thought.
"But I wanna build a home for you.
It might not be as big or as nice but it'll be ours and I promise I'll work hard to give you everything you want."

He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my body.
I looked up at him but my mind was else where.
"...did you hear me baby?" He asked and I blinked.
"I said I love you..."