21.Chaos

One week later...
Dom's POV

"So what size are we looking for again?" I looked over at Camille and she looked dazed.
She said she hasn't been getting much sleep for some reason and it's definitely showing on my home girls face.

"I don't know

"I don't know...I'm huge so just get the biggest size you can find." She sighed and then shifted through the maternity clothes on the rack.

"Well if you see anything cute in a small pass it to me.." Simone chimed in next to her and Camille rolled her eyes and mocked her silently.

"I don't even know why your here, your barely even showing..." Cam looked at her sister with a mug on her face.

It's true Simones body doesn't look like it's changed much at all while Cam is definitely a lot wider then she was a couple of weeks ago.

"I am showing a little bit and eventually I will need this stuff, besides Dom said I needed to come along and distract you from your missing in action baby daddy."

I glared at Simone because she really wasn't helping to lift Camille's mood at all.

Gabriel left the country after Q got some strange phone call early in the morning last week and ever since he left Cams mood has been off.

Before he left she was annoyed by the situation but I could still sense the excitement of being pregnant, now she just seems sad and tired all the time.

We don't know when he'll be able to come back because Q doesn't really tell me much and I haven't seen him as often. He's been busy and I've been staying at Camille's to keep her company.

"Camille you are not that big you need to stop being so dramatic and I'm over this grouchy mood you've been in.
Gabriel is not here but so what. You're not struggling by any means and he told you he'd be back to you as soon as he could. So get it together and spend some of that money he left you."

Simone smirked and snapped her fingers.
"That's right, tell her Dom."

I'm not even trying to come at her but it's my responsibility as the babies Godmother to keep her in check.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm usually so positive and upbeat but lately it just feels like nothing is going the way that it should. I've always imagined when I was pregnant I'd be married and they would be by my side for everything but so far I've been doing everything alone.
Valentine's Day is in a few days and everyone has plans except for me. I'll be at home, pregnant and hoping to at least get a phone call...I have all these doctors appointments coming up and the gender reveal but I don't even know if Gabriel will be-" She paused and glanced at Simone remembering that she didn't know anything about Gabe's legal issues. She thinks he's away on business. "Available to come."