3.Dead that.

10:50pm
Camille's POV

"Alright, remember Dom you have to get the pictures so we can have something on them if they try to pull some shit in the future." I told her as we rode the elevator up to the room Ant had given us.

"I got it. I'm good I can do this." She said and I could see that she was trying to convince herself too.

"She's gonna fuck this up and we're all gonna go down. Let me take the pictures." Roselene said abruptly as me and dom both turned and mugged her.

We really don't even like this hoe because she's really a hoe and I didn't like how willing she is to sell her body but we tolerated her for a few reasons.

The biggest reason being that she tells us dirt on Antonio.
They've been fucking each other behind everyone's back and only me and Domo know that she has a love child by him.

If his wife were to find out, that would end him financially because she's the one with all the money and she made him sign a prenup. So everything he has really belongs to her.
We can get them to pretty much do whatever we want.

"Ro shut up. You have a job, keep the men happy with the other girls. Domo is more then capable of doing this and I will make sure they're out cold by the time the pictures need to be taken."
I told them and mike our security guard chimed in as well.

"If any of you need help let me know, I got you." He lifted up his shirt to show his 9millimeter hand gun. "I'll be right outside the door." He smiled and we hugged him before stepping off the elevator.

We all love big mike, he's always looking out for everyone. He's become like a big brother to us.
"Thank you mike, if we need you we'll call for you."

I took a deep breath and then motioned for Domo and Ro to do the same.
I knocked on the door three times like they instructed ant to tell us.

The door swung up and two older white males stood in the doorway. They looked at us like crazed animals ready to pounce and I felt like I was going to puke but I had to play along so that we could get the job done.

I grabbed Dom and Ro's hand tightly to let them know we got this and then raised them slightly above our heads. "We're here to party!!" I squealed in excitement and the mens faces lit up.

"Well come on in ladies, we've already got the party started." The one guy said as we walked in to the suite.

I looked around the room and the party had in fact already begun.
Michaela and Joyce, two girls who also work for Ant were snorting lines of cocaine with two other white males on the couch. Nancy and Rebecca took shots off each other's bare chest on a dining room table.

"Do you guys want any party favors?" One of the guys that walked us in said and pointed to the table with pills and coke on it.

Ro walked over and did a line and I looked at the pills. I was just going to pretend to swallow one or two so they would think we were all fucked up.

We already knew that these men would have drugs because we knew their type. So we agreed that Ro would do a line because she wasn't opposed to it (cause the bitch is on drugs anyway) and I would pretend to swallow some pills. Dom didn't even like the thought of drugs so she said she would be the one to act drunk.

"Where your tequila at?" Dom asked the guys and twisted off to find a glass.

"Ooo we have a little ghetto one. We can have fun with her." One of the men said and I instantly felt my blood start to boil.