28.Pregnant hoes fight

Did not prof read, sorry for any mistakes...

Camille's POV

"Camille why haven't you called me recently? Just because your away at college doesn't mean your grown...and whatever happened to you taking your niece and nephew to see Spider-Man on Broadway?? They ask me about it every time they come over..."
I sighed and switched the phone to my other ear so I could juggle rolling my suitcase and Gabriel's.

I'm currently following Dom through the airport so we can get to the gate before the guys get here.

We told Q and Gabe, we wanted to meet up so we could explain our plans but in reality they're drivers are bringing them to the airport and then handing them the tickets for the flight.

My mom just so happened to call me on the way and I have a feeling Simone told her something trying to be petty, but two can play that game.
"Well Simone is pregnant...so we haven't been able to take them like we planned."

I smirked when Dom damn near broke her neck to look back at me after I dropped the bomb on my mom.
"SHES WHAT?!!"

"Yup. So whatever she told you about me was just a distraction to avoid telling you that." I shrugged and continued walking.

"Listen to me...you and your sister are trying to send me to an early grave but your father is going to dig a grave for both of you right next to mine when he finds out what you've been up to." She said dramatically and huffed out. "Simone said your an escort! An escort! Camille tell me she's making it up..."

"Mom-."

"OH MY GOD. Camille you need to get your ass home right now because you have clearly lost your motherfucking mind!"

"I can't."
There was a silence and I held my breath in anticipation for what she was going to say.
I don't care how old I get I will always be slightly scared of my mother.

"Why the fuck not?!"

"Because I'm getting on a plane to bora bora with my friends..."

She made the sound she does when she's frustrated and then spoke calmly. "Did you use your trick money to pay for that?"

I laughed out loud because I couldn't contain my laughter...what the fuck is trick money?
"Camille I'm not playing with you."

"No mommy I didn't use my trick money because I don't turn tricks...I haven't slept with any of my clients. It's strictly just dates. It's kind of like modeling but for one person..." I bit my lip hoping she would find my analogy funny.

"Nothing about this is funny. What you did is very dangerous...but Im glad you were smart enough not to sell your body." She sounded more relaxed but I know it's taking her time to process what I said about Simone.
"Cam please tell me mone is not pregnant." She sniffled as the waterworks started.

My mom never asks the question she doesn't already know the answer to. She's only asking for clarification.
"Mo-."

"Aahhh I can't! How could she do this to her future??? I just can't." She sobbed and hung up.

She's so dramatic...but I do feel a little guilty for telling her about Simone.
I wasn't trying to upset her but if Simone wants to play dirty then so can I...I've done so much for that I'm ungrateful ass Bitch.