47. Fun part 1

I decided to split this chapter into two...hope you enjoy sorry for any mistakes. 🤍

Darrel's POV

"Darrel your door was open so I left a coffee and Danish on your desk

"Darrel your door was open so I left a coffee and Danish on your desk." Julie the office assistant informed me when I walked by and I turned to smile at her.

She wants me.
I thought about fucking her a few times but she looks like the clingy type and I don't need those problems at work.

"Thanks beautiful." I winked and waltzed my way into my office and sat down at my desk.

I'm having a great day so far. I got a good workout in and I got some head from one of my gym hoes so I'm feeling good.
"Don't move."

I heard the sound of a gun safety go off and I froze.
"Tell me what you know about this bitch in Houston?"

"Cam??" I turned to look at her standing behind me and she whipped the gun across the back of my head.
"AGGHHH shit!"

"I suggest you shut the fuck up before you get your coworkers killed...now answer my question!" She demanded and repositioned the gun to my temple.

"I know your not going to kill me so why do you have a gun?" I asked and she leaned down to speak in my ear.

"There are worse things than dying..." she whispered and I felt the tip of the silencer touch my crotch.

This girl is crazy. It's sort of turning me on.

"Tell me what I need to know Darrel. I'm not gonna ask you again..."

"I don't know anything about anyone in Houston! Honestly, I don't know what your talking about!"

She threw a pile of pictures on my desk and my eyes widened. Damn.
"How did you find out?"

"It's a long story...what do you know?"

"Man..." I rubbed my hands over my head. "I was warned not to tell you anything."

BANG!
A shot went off between my legs and left a hole in the seat of my office chair.
"What the fuck?!!"

"I'm not gonna miss next time!"

"Alright damn! I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone it was me..."
Her uncle will fuck me up if he finds out I went against him.

I looked at her and she motioned for me to continue.
"Law is married to a woman named Sabrina Smith. The marriage isn't legal.
They used fake identities but he's been taking care of her and her kids since he was 18..." She lowered the gun and it was silent.