12.Tempers and attitudes

Dominique's POV

"Mm, I'll be right back...Ight?"
Q kissed me and grabbed two handfuls of my ass.

"Okay daddy." I let him know on his way out and he turned abruptly.

"Don't call me that...you know what that does to me." He said with a mischievous grin while holding my waist and dry humping me.

"Boy stop." I slapped his shoulder. "You need to go so you can come back and eat this six course meal I slaved over." I told him and continued to stir the Mac and cheese mixture.

Today is thanksgiving, and for the past two years Ive spent it in New Jersey with Cam and her family but this year Q asked me to cook for him.

He told me he usually goes to Gabriel's house because he doesn't really have family. He said his dad is locked up and his mom is a crack fein.

The stories he told me about his childhood broke my heart so I made the decision to become his new family.

I agreed to cook thanksgiving dinner just for him but it's been more difficult than I anticipated.

I've spent the last few nights on FaceTime with my nana in Atlanta asking her to help me and she has.

It's been nice talking to her so much and it gave Q a chance to introduce himself to everyone.

Currently I'm making the pumpkin pie that my grandmother described to Quinton.
She makes it every year and insisted I make one for him.

After placing the Macaroni and cheese mixture in a pan to bake, I noticed my phone ring from the corner of my eye.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" I told Antonio when I saw it was him.

"Well someone's in a good ass mood. You know...I'd be in a good mood too if all of my escorts were out making me money like we agreed upon!"

His tone reeked of desperation and bitterness.
I reacted by rolling my eyes and pulling the phone away from my ear because this nigga is always raising his voice at somebody like he's actually bout to do something.

"It's thanksgiving Antonio. I'm enjoying my holiday, I suggest you go do the same and stop talking to people crazy."

I could hear him breathe a heavy sigh of frustration and it made me chuckle.

"Listen to me. I don't know where you and Camille have run off to, or what the hell you think your doing but you signed contracts. You are both obligated to fulfill that contract or there are going to be consequences. Now I suggest you tell her to turn her cell phone on, otherwise all her clients will be given to someone whose willing to work and I will come after her for the money she still owes me! An that goes for you too!"

"Are you threatening us?!"

"It's not a threat. I'm telling you what the fuck will happen if y'all don't get your shit together."

"Antonio you need to calm the fuck down or I will expose your dirty ass in more ways then one! As for my clients they know its the holidays so I will see them when I'm available and I already told you I'm not taking new ones, so I don't know what your trippin for."

"I'm TRIPPIN BECAUSE YOU HOES AINT MAKING ME NO DAMN MON-." And click.

I hung up on him. He lost his motherfucking mind, talking to me crazy. He's a whole bitch.