20.Compromised

Camille's POV

"Why you keep making me look for you?" Gabriel whispered in my ear and pushed deep into me from the back. "Hm?"

"I'm sorry daddy..." I told him and moaned into the bed sheets.

We've been going at it for a while now and I've already thrown all my pride out the window.

I don't know how he managed to make me apologize to him when he's the one who's needs to be apologizing to me but that's what toxic men do I guess.

"Tell me it's mine." He slapped my ass and stroked faster.

"It's youurs...OH fuck, right thereee!"

"Mmhm you like it there?"
I leaned up against the front of him and he smashed against me making my ass clap.

"Yesss right. There."
He hit my spot repeatedly until we both came and collapsed.

After a few minutes Gabriel pulled me on top of him and held me.
"Go to sleep." He gently started rubbing my back and kissing my face.

"Why? So you can sneak away and go back home..."

"Don't start."

"I didn't start anything...You did when you decided to waltz your ass up in my hotel room. I came here to relax but you insist on showing up every where I go just so you can turn around and leave. I wish you would just leave me the fuck alone!" I got off the bed and slammed the door to the bathroom behind me and cried.

I'm tired of dealing with this.
It's not fare that I'm expected to forgive him while he still has this whole other family that he leaves me to see every night.

"Baby stop crying, I don't wanna see you upset. You think it's easy for me to leave you...I don't like it either but I'm trying to keep everyone happy.
I didn't think I would fall in love with you when we met but being around you makes me the happy. I think about you all the time but it's not right to just abandon them. Can you just give me some time to work everything out?"

I looked at him and he wiped my tears with his thumb.

"You have two months Gabriel...and in the meantime if you can't stay the night then you don't get to have sex with me. I don't care how much you beg and try to seduce me I'm not budging."

He smiled and kissed my lips.
"You sure?"

It took me a minute to answer but I gathered myself and pushed him away from me.
"Yes I'm sure."

I walked back in the bedroom towards my luggage and prepared for a shower.
I felt Gabriel's eyes watching me as I moved around but I pretended like he wasn't there.

"Ya body is growing like crazy

"Ya body is growing like crazy...your filling out in all the right places." He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Have you thought about other names?"