7.Jealousy

Gabriel's POV

Two rounds later and Camille was stretched out horizontally on her enormous bed. Her hair was disheveled and she was snoring with her mouth hanging wide open.

Despite all of that she still managed to look more beautiful than any woman I've seen.
I was sitting up against the backboard at the edge of bed and her head laid in my lap.

I sat there for a while longer stroking her face with my finger and analyzing everything about her. Eventually I forced myself to get up but carefully so I didn't disturb her and put my clothes on.

The apartment was quite, I saw her friend from earlier sleeping on the couch with pillows covering her head and chuckled. Between me and Q we must of been too loud for her.

I decided to get an Uber back to my place cause I already know that nigga Q ain't leaving anytime soon.

As much as I'd like to stay too and wake up with Camille I can't. My mornings at home with my daughter are all that I really look forward to. So for her sake I always try to make it home before she gets up.

When I got back to the crib it was around 5am and the house was quite but when I walked into the bedroom Mag was sitting up in bed crying.

I looked at her and she looked at me through swollen eyes.
"Why do you keep doing this to me?!" She asked and blew her nose with a tissue.

It looked like she had been crying for a while which isn't good. Her doctor said that she has a weak uterus and stress is harmful to her pregnancy.

If she's not careful she can go into early labor and loose the baby.
"Mamas stop crying...it's not good for the baby." I spoke to her calmly and rubbed over her growing belly.

"Do you even love me or is it just about Kingsley and this baby?! I swear you only married me so I could stay here and take care of your kids while you run the streets."

"You know I love you. You gave me the two best gifts I could have ever asked for and you hold it down for me. I couldn't make the money and provide for y'all if you weren't here watching my back." I kissed her lips and let it linger.

She pulled away and looked at me. "Where were you tonight?"

I hate when she starts asking me questions, it really irritates me but I composed my face so that I wouldn't work her up again.
"I had some business to handle at the clubs. I probably smell like ass and titties but I didn't cheat on you." I lied and looked her directly in the eyes like it was nothing.

She smiled at me and placed her hand on my beard. "I love you. I just want you home with us more, I hate it when you leave in the middle of the night."

I gave her a tight lipped smile. "Love doesn't bring in the money, hussling does. I'll be home more when when my businesses start hustling for me."

I pulled up her shirt and kissed her belly. "Dada says it's time to get up." I told my unborn daughter. "Give dada a kick."

I massaged and gently pushed and eventually she kicked me. "Good girl."

Mag laughed at me and I smiled knowing I had changed her mood.

I got up from the bed and went to take a shower. I let the water run over me and thought about my night with Camille. I couldn't get her out of my mind.

I wish more then anything I was with her. Im curious to know how she's gonna feel when she wakes up and I'm not there.

She'll probably start overthinking everything like most women do and working herself up for nothing.