60. After

Hi guys 👋🏽 I hope you enjoy this chapter! Im sorry it took so long 🤍

Camille's POV 

"Gabriel...stop!"

"Nah move outta my way Camille."

"I'm not just letting you leave...We both did things we shouldn't have. Who cares, it was a bachelor and bachelorette weekend." I explained and was met with an angry mug.

"I didn't do shit though! Q invited them women to the pool, not me. I didn't do anything with them but you really went out here and took off your clothes infront of a club full of men. I can't even look at you right now."

Gabriel tried to pick me up and move me from infront of the door but I latched on to him and refused to let go.

We both just got home from our trips and as soon as he saw me he went off.

He's upset about my amateur strip club moment in Miami and told me he wanted to spend a few days apart but I'm not letting that happen.

We're engaged now and planning to get married, I don't want us getting in the habit of leaving every time we get into an argument.

We should be able to talk out our problems or take a break and come back to the issue once we've calmed down.

"Cam your doing alot man...move!"

"No. We have to talk...I understand your mad but those men only got to see my body, you own it." I assured him with a seductive smile on my face.
"It's yours. You can touch and grab it and do whatever you want with it."

His face softened a little and he licked over his bottom lip and eyed me as I guided his hands over my curves.
"I can do whatever I want..."

I nodded.
"And we have two hours before the girls get home..."

I led him up the stairs and he stopped me halfway and made me take off all my clothes for him.
He bent me over once I was completely naked and ate me from the back and had me screaming and moaning his name.

We started fucking on the stairs and it carried over to our bedroom.
"You betta not...do no stupid shit...like that again..." He told me between kisses after cumming inside me.

Almost an hour later the attitude he had when I got home was now completely gone and I was grateful for that because it was time to tell him the news about Dom.

"Babe...I have something I need to tell you." I flipped over from the position he had me in and rested my head on his chest.
"It's about Dom."

He smacked his lips and looked away from me.
"I already told you I'm not tryna hear about y'all's wedding drama..."

"It's more serious than that." I looked him in the eyes and sat astride him on the bed.
"I found out she's a cop..."

He tilted his head and then started chuckling.
"That shit ain't even funny...but nice try though."

"I'm not a joking Gabriel. She became a cop at 18 and they assigned her to me because she fit the age and profile of someone that would be my friend...they wanted her to get information on my uncle." I explained and his face went blank.

"What the fuck are you tellin me right now?? That bitch is a fuckin Fed?" He tossed me off of him and started putting on his sweats.

"Listen..." I grabbed his wrist to make him to focus on what I was saying.
"She's on our side. She's had several opportunities to turn us all in and she hasn't. She doesn't want that life anymore and she's willing to help us-