15.Mrs. Brewster

Two months later...

Camille's POV

"Professor Daniels is an ass...he gave me a 72 on my paper. What is that? Is a C minus even a real grade?"
Dom ranted as we walked out of class and headed towards my condo.

A light chuckle escaped my lips and I glanced down just in time to avoid putting my new 3XL Balenciaga sneakers in a fresh woad of spit.

"Dom what did you expect? He asked you to write about economic growth and you wrote a paper on the potential impact your company could have on the economy, your lucky he didn't give you an F."

She smiled smugly and sighed.
"He likes me...sometimes I catch him staring at my titties in class and I flash him my nipple."

"Oh my gosh... Don't let Q hear you say that or there won't be a professor Daniels and I need him to graduate."

"Don't worry Q definitely won't find out, I only do it so he will pass me because honestly I hate that class."
She pulled out her phone from her back pocket and glanced at the screen.
"Speaking of my little thug muffin he's checking up on me now..."

As she spoke a sadness came over me.
Every time Q's name is brought up I think about Gabriel.

I haven't seen or spoken to him since the night I dropped him at his car.

I don't know what happened but he never called or answered any of my messages.

Q told Dom Gabe didn't want me mixed up in his lifestyle and it was better for me if he stayed away.

I cried every night for a month.
I even took Doms phone one day when she was over and called Q myself. I begged him to let me just talk to Gabriel but he wouldn't.

Dom threatened Q and said she would break up with him if he didn't get Gabriel to talk to me but he asked us both to just let it go.

He claimed they were in a dangerous situation right now with the FBI and rivals trying to take over, so I gave up.

After one entire month of being miserable I picked up the pieces to my life and decided I would do everything I set out to do.

I'm scheduled to graduate in may and I've already lined up internships with PR firms.
I also talked to Antonio and we agreed I would only see my existing clients for events.

That included Rick too but we just do dinner now.
That's the only way I said I would keep seeing him. He doesn't like it but it's been working for me.

He was so apologetic that he handed me a check for one million dollars.
He said it was the investment he planned to give me for graduating but decided I should have it now instead.

My first instinct was to spend it.

I thought about all the thing's I could do with a million dollars but then reality hit and I realized none of the things I have right now are promised tomorrow.
So I did the responsible thing and put the entire check in a savings account for my baby.

After weighing all my options I came to the conclusion that I wanted to keep my child.

The only people that know are my sister and her boyfriend, Dom, my friend Darrel (the hacker) and Mr. Hinstien...