17.Plotting and planning

Magdalena's POV

"Mmmm do have to leave Papito? It's still so early..."

He stood up and got dressed and slid into his shoes.

"He could come home any minute...those niggas that came up in here were a real fucking threat. He's not gonna leave you and her alone for long." He opened the bedroom door and jogged down the steps quickly and I followed behind him.

"Listen you need to find out what happened to those bodies. The cops can't do shit until they get more concrete evidence and every day that I have to stay in this house gets harder for me...our baby died and you almost did too that night."

"I'm trying but they know there's a rat now so everything is being kept low. No one's talking and Law is out on a killing spree, it has everyone on edge. Have you had any luck with his accounts?"

I shook my head and sighed heavily.
"He doesn't trust me with that information. None of that stuff is kept here but once he goes down I'll have everything and you can take over with me. I think I have a plan that might work..."

_______

A few days later...
Q's POV

"Nobodies heard from Spenser and Law's mind is fucked up right now so me and you gotta come up with something because I can't go much longer without finding out whose trying to take us down."

Ray glanced up at me and nodded his head

This nigga is alway so fucking calm.

"Yea...okay well I have plan if you wanna here it?"

I inhaled a deep breath of frustration because of course I'd want to hear it that's what the fuck were here for.

"What you got?"

"Ight so I'm thinking we divide everyone working for us into groups.
We know it's a female blabbing to the feds but she has a source inside, so if we tell the runners one thing, the enforcers another and all our packagers and distros something different from each other we can see what gets back to the cops. Of course we gotta lie and tell them all the wrong locations but the feds are desperate to find proof and DNA. So we pretend to give them that."

He picked up his bottle of water and drank from it as I thought about his plan.
"Basically like a fucked up game of telephone...it won't get us direct answers and it may take a minute but we'll be closer then we are now." He tossed the bottle in the trash and leaned back in his chair.

I nodded and tilted my head back and forth.
"Ight. You talk to the packagers, I'll hit up the runners and I'll have Law tell the enforcers something."

"Sounds good man but first I gotta meet Hailey up at a yoga class... you and your girl should come."

We dapped each other and I looked at him like he was crazy.