38. Running the show

Camille's POV

"Boxers?" I asked and grabbed the new ones I bought Gabriel.

"Check." Simone replied.

"Hygiene bag with Toothbrush, toothpaste and travel Listerine, etc?" I held up the one I packed for Gabe and then grabbed the one I put together for myself and placed it in my Louis Vuitton duffle.

"Check."

Simone and I decided to pack our hospital bags with each other on FaceTime

I'm in a fragile state of mind right now and I need the distraction.

"Okay, so we have everything for us and the guys but did you decide on her first outfit? Or what she's wearing home because I can't make up my mind...she already has so many cute clothes." Simone lifted the phone and walked over to the closet in her nursery.

Turns out all the money she made from those three weeks of waitressing didn't go to helping Randall with not one single bill.

She used it instead to fund my niece's very fashionable wardrobe.

I told her to wait until after the baby shower to buy stuff because I planned on gifting them money but she's hard headed.

So instead Ill be giving the check to Randall.
The poor man has to deal with a lot when it comes to Simone and I feel like he's part of the family at this point, even if I'm not happy about his decisions in borabora.

"Well I don't have much yet...a lot of my stuff is accessories and 6mo and up clothing to match Kingsleys outfits." I explained and shifted through their shared closet.

"Ugh. Your so damn frugal. Why haven't you bought my niece any clothes?" She asked with her face screwed up in disapproval.

"First of all, I put myself through college learning to be "frugal" and secondly I'm waiting to see what we get at our shower...I know our friends and family are gonna pull up with some nice clothes." I told her and then pulled out a box I had been meaning to open.
"Besides I really don't wanna get a bunch of stuff only to move it once our house is built."