58. Partners in crime

I didn't proof read... sorry for any mistakes. 🤍
Thank you guys for reading!

Camille's POV

A week later...

"Im not sure this is a good idea

"Im not sure this is a good idea...he's gonna know something is up." Dom stated when Spencer walked over with her phone that he bugged and an ear piece disguised as earrings.

"You do realize Q is going to kill you right? He might wait for you to give birth since your pregnant but he is still going to kill you. The only thing that might save you is if you help us take out Salas. " Spencer explained like I've tried to do a million times.

I know she's scared but she should've thought about that before she lied

Luckily Spencer and Kristen confirmed what she said about the Feds not having solid evidence against Law or Q for the murders of those men.

They still have Josh in prison serving time for that crime but in order to keep it that way we need to have him killed.

Once he's gone they won't have anyone left to refute the facts and by killing him salas will come out of whatever rock he climbed under and we can kill two birds at the same time.

"I understand, I just think we're going about this the wrong way, if we get caught recording a federal agent we're looking at atleast 20 years each." She tried to express but none of us were phased.

"He won't find out but if we don't do this we're looking at alot more time than that." Spencer responded and held up the box with the ear pieces.
"These are undetectable. You wear these and then twist the backs to record...remember we need him to tell you where Josh is in the prison, he went to see him recently so he definitely knows where he is. Once he tells you get him to talk about Law and Q and see if he has anything on them."

"How are you planning to actually get Josh? I heard he's protected inside..."

It was quiet and we looked at each other.
"Don't worry about it. We have a plan."

She saw our faces and nodded. She knows none of us trust her and I definitely haven't forgiven her for betraying my trust.

Right now we're using her to get what we need but by no means do we trust her.