37. Learn the hard way

I hope you enjoy, please ignore any errors. 💛

___________
Camille's POV

"Baby you look so sexy sitting here in your sweats

"Baby you look so sexy sitting here in your sweats..." I told Gabriel and climbed onto his lap.

My man gets finer and finer every day and I'm here for all the smoke.
Fuck me daddy.

"Your gonna be late..." he informed me but proceeded to pull the bottom of my dress up anyway. He knows what I want.

"As long as I get there before my name is called I'm good." I mumbled against his lips and used my hand to place his length at my entrance.

I slid down onto it and my eyes rolled back into my head.
I swear I'll never get used to how amazing it is.
It's like the most wonderful experience of my life.

"Damn...you wasn't even wearing underwear?"
I looked at him while I rode his growing erection and shook my head.

"I knew I was gonna get some graduation dick before I left...I was just waiting for Kingsley to take her nap." I explained in his ear and kissed the tattoos on his neck.

It's been a week since I got home from being kidnapped and nothing has slowed down or stopped for us.

Thanks to Rick being so anal about finishing my exams, I am graduating with a 3.8 gpa.

Im very proud of myself, especially because of everything I went through during my college experience.

I wasn't even able to afford the full course load during my sophomore year and I had to push my graduation back.

Everyone I went to high school with that attended college graduated last year but I didn't let that deter me.

I kept it pushing and in a few short hours I'll be a NYU graduate with two degrees!
Uno. Dos.

I also heard back from the public relations companies I interviewed with and I got accepted for both internships.

I accepted the one that offered to pay me because I felt like they wanted me more and it was the more established company of the two, which is why they could offer to pay me.

It's not a lot of money but it's better than nothing and I don't plan on spending it anyway cause I know Gabe won't allow it.

He's adamant about paying for everything and I'm not about to argue with this beautiful man.

I'll stack my coins and save it.

"Oh fuuuck...it feels soo good." I moaned and took my time grinding on his immaculate cock.