CHAPTER FIVE

his tongue swirls in my mouth as he brings his hand up to my throat, his cold rings digging into my skin, we pull away for a second to catch our breaths but when I went in to kiss him again he pulled himself away.

"What's wrong Mattheo," I look at him right in the eyes, searching for some sort of answer to his expression.

He let out a sigh "I can't do this" letting both of his hands get tangled in his hair.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"Show feelings, towards you." He looks at me and cups my chin.

"Calm down, I didn't ask you to marry me dumb fuck." I laugh.

He lets out a small chuckle  "Shut the fuck up," He lets go of my chin and walks out the room.

I day dream here and there whilst laying in my bed, finally falling into a long sleep I've been in need of.

-

I woke up early the next day; having a roommate like Madison I ought to wake up earlier, catching the sunrise as I try to clear my vision.

"Good morning, mads." I give her a tired smirk before getting up to go sit next to her on the bed.

"Good morning, Ames." She looks over at me and shuts the book she was just reading closed.

Madison has always been fond of reading, she has a desire of one day being an author, which is somewhat amazing to me. She is a witch and does not think of things that muggles do as a differneciality.

"Let us do something fun." She grabs my arm dragging me to the bathroom.

"Hurry up and get ready, we're going into the woods for a picnic, we shall call it 'Ames and Mads time'."

I let out a giggle following her till we had reached the woods.

We spent the whole evening there, just sitting and talking about everything that has happened.

and then we saw Mattheo walk towards us.

"You found us huh?" Madison says as Mattheo sat down next to me.

"Ameila, do you wanna go to Hogsmeade with me?"

"Hmm, I'll check my schedule I guess," I look over at Mads and let out the giggle I was holding in.

"Yes, she's free, now shut up and go Amy." Shes nudges me towards Mattheo as we get up and start to walk.

"I missed you." He said making my stomach get filled with butterflies and I look at him and smile.

"I saw you in the morning, you're so obsessed with me." I roll my eyes as a joke and we went to Hogsmeade.

Hogsmeade

Mattheo's pov:

The girl with blue eyes and tanned skin sat in front of me at the coffee shop, talking about something but my thoughts about her muffled all the words she was saying.

Her beautiful smile, her eyes slowly squinting and her hair tucked in behind her ear. This girl has an effect on me, but I can't show it.

"Are you even listening?" Amelia says with a confused look on her face.

"Yes, Of course." I lie with a smirk on my face.

"Oh.. my... merlin, We HAVE to shop for the Halloween ball!!" Amelia said with excitement on her face.

I can't say no.

"Please?" She said with puppy eyes.

Fuck now I definitely can't say no.

"Okay, fine," I say getting up and paying as we walk towards the costume store in front of us.

--

"I'm picking for you." She said with confidence as she ran into the wizard's section.

I walk over to the witch's section and begin looking at some of the astonishing attire, wow. Amelia would look absolutely perfect in these.

I see Amelia walk towards me with something behind her back.

"Okay, so.. I'll just let the costume do the talking," She giggles and reveals the bunny costume hidden behind her back.

"No fucking way." I stare her down seriously.

Her giggle turns into a whole laugh when she pouts causing me to start laughing.

"Okay, fine whatever." She stops laughing.

"I doubt I'll even show up to that shitty ball thing."

"No! you have to, at least for me?" She says with a frown on her face

"I guess I'll think about it."

She steps closer to me, standing on her tiptoes to grab my neck and pull me to her level, pressing her lips against mine for a split second which felt like forever, almost like time froze.

I've never felt like this in anyone's presence.

I don't what this girl does to me.