CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Amelia's pov

"Oh my god, what are you doing here!" I said excitedly.

"I moved here... so you lied about which school you go to, huh?" Anthony said smiling.

"Maybe... but only cause I didn't know you were a fucking wizard! that's super exciting!" I said giving him a hug.

"Cmon let's go play truth or dare." Madison said passing by me.

"Anthony follow me!" I said taking his hand in mine.

We all sat in a circle and they all began spinning an empty bottle of alcohol.

"Draco truth or dare?" Blaise asked him.

"Dare."

"Kiss Astoria." Blaise said trying to hold his laughter in.

"Fuck you man." Draco mouthed to him.

He then went over to Astoria and began kissing her and let me tell you I did NOT wanna see it!

"Okay, Draco your turn." Blaise told him.

Draco span the bottle and it landed on Mattheo and him

"Mattheo I dare you to Make out with Ava." Draco said with a cheeky grin as he made eye contact with me.

"Fucking child." I mouthed to him.

"You love me." he mouthed back.

"Shut the fuck up." I said smiling.

And then I saw their lips collide, beginning to make out. Mattheo acting as if nothing was wrong with it. nope, I need Madison to do this for me, I looked over to her secretly mouthing her to dare Mattheo and me to kiss in order to piss Ava off.

After they were done eating each other's faces Ava looked at me giving me a smirk.

And finally, The bottle landed on Madison and Mattheo after a few tries.

"Mattheo truth or dare." Madison said smirking.

"Dare," he said blankly.

"Go to the bathroom and hook up with Amelia," she said as she pointed at me.

Before Mattheo can reach over to me Anthony looked at me, giving him a reassuring smile as soon as Mattheo came over to me. He intertwines our hands and drags me towards a bathroom.

 I looked over my shoulder and winked at Ava, she passes me a glare.

Mattheo and I went to the bathroom, began making out, he went a little overboard whilst he began kissing my neck leaving hickeys everywhere.

Nah, I've got to stop him I'm not letting him act like nothing ever happened between us.

"Stop that's enough," I said pushing him away.

"You need to control your fucking anger, I haven't forgotten how you reacted when I asked you to smoke that joint," Mattheo said furiously.

"Well you can suck a dick," I said giving him a petty smile as I walked out and made my way back.

Mattheo walked in a few minutes later, sat beside Ava once more whispering something in her ear causing her to let out the loudest snort ever as she realized and put her hand against her mouth, it was priceless.

Someone span the bottle and it landed on Mattheo again.

"Mattheo truth or dare,"

"I've had enough dares I'll pick truth this time," he said making eye contact with me.