CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

TW: Self harm

Amelia's pov:

I sit alone admiring the tall beautiful trees and waves in the water, I was about to get up as I heard someone walking towards me I look behind me and find cedric I give him a small smile as I stand up.

"Hey Amelia," he says.

"Hey." I reply back.

"How have you been," he says as he walks
beside me.

"Nothing really I'm just going back to my room," I say still walking.

"So I heard you and Mattheo have a thing going on," he says looking down at me.

"We aren't talking right now," I say in a cold tone not wanting to share to much.

"You and Cho huh?" I say.

"Yeah we've been dating for a while now," he says and now we're in an empty hallway.

"Cool, I'm gonna get going now I'll see you around," I say walking away but he grabs me by my wrist and pulls me back towards him, I flinch.

"I still have feelings for you," he says to me our faces very close.

I look at him with wide eyes, I have nothing to say to that.

We look at each other for a couple of seconds no words coming out of my mouth or his.

He then goes in for a kiss, I see someone around the corner of hall but u chose to ignore because I had to push him away.

"Cedric what the fuck you have a girlfriend," I yell at him.

"I know Amelia but I can't stop thinking about you, and you said that you weren't talking to Mattheo right now so I thought I had a chance,"

"Cedric we are in a fucking argument we haven't broken up, and YOU have a girlfriend," I say emphasizing the you.

"I know I'm sorry, please don't tell Cho," he says.

"I won't but if you pull a move like that again, I'm gonna tell the whole fucking school you hear me?" I reply angrily and walk away before he can say anything else.

I make my way to my room, and entered the bathroom needing a shower, I was already out of bed if I went back I wouldn't shower for the next week. I take of my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. I look so dead, my under eye circles are unbelievably bad, I look skinnier, I can't eat anymore hell I can't even get out of bed, the bruises are still there and they don't look like they're fading either, my hair is messed up. I look pale, my eyes don't even look the same anymore they look so dull, I didn't wanna do this anymore I don't wanna wake up every morning, with nothing to look forward to, I don't wanna go to bed knowing I was gonna have nightmares, I don't wanna have flashbacks everytime someone touches me, everytime I put something in my mouth I wanna throw up, I want it to stop, I haven't talked to anyone properly in months, Madison has tried talking to me multiple times but I keep pushing her away, same thing with Noah, I haven't seen Draco since the throwing up incident, and Mattheo? Hell it's been weeks and I haven't talked or seen him. Am I being selfish? I didn't even realize I was crying at that point, I need to feel something. I need to think about something else.

I proceeded to look through my drawers to find a razor, after a few minutes of looking I found it, I sat in my bathtub as I begin laying the razor on my skin,  I close my eyes and begin slitting my wrists, I hissed in pain, I look down to see my bathtub and hands covered in blood, a tear rolling down my face.

Minutes later I get out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me, some blood from my hand came on it, I'll wash it out later, I open the bathroom door and exit, putting on dark blue sweats and a black hoodie.

Mattheo walks in, looking at me with eyes filled with sorrow and emptiness, bruised knuckles as I give him a confused look.

"Hey." He says and you can tell he's not okay.