CHAPTER SIX

Don't forget to vote <3 (if there are any spelling mistakes feel free to tell me!)

Next morning

Amelia's pov.

I woke up ready to get my day started, Madi and I have decided to have a spa day since we have the Halloween ball tonight, my outfit was in my closet I showed Madi and she was amazed, I was so excited, I went to the bathroom and took a shower, I shaved everything, and put lotion, I got out and put my shower robe on, I dried my hair and got out of the bathroom.

"Hey bitch, I got the face masks, nail polish, and weed," Madi said as she winked.

"Oh my god bitch I'm so ready," I said smiling.

We rolled up 2 joints for each one of us and smoked it, after getting distracted for a while, we decided to put on our face masks and do our nails.

*your nails*

*4 hours later* 6:00 pm an hour and half before the Halloween ball

*4 hours later*
6:00 pm an hour and half before the Halloween ball.

"Madi help me with my hair I can't get the back," I said trying to straighten my hair.

"Okay,"

"By the way what happened with Mattheo at Hogsmeade,"

"Oh we just went for some coffee then we went shopping for my Halloween costume," I said.

"Is he not coming to the ball?" Madi asked.

"He said he'll think about it, He doesn't like Halloween," I said annoyed.

"How can he not, I love Halloween,"

"I mean honestly I can't imagine him with a costume," I said laughing at the thought of him in a costume.

"I can't either," Madi replied laughing.

"Holy shit I wanna get fucked up tonight," I said.

"same,"

"Thank god you're my date, I'm not in the mood for drama," I said.

"For real bitch, okay I'm done with your hair," Madi said happily.

"Thank you, babe," I said kissing her on the cheek.

I then did my make up, I did a black Smokey eye with inner corner eyeliner and my normal base, I added a bit of nude lipstick and got ready to wear my costume.

My costume was a golden feather mini dress that was cinched at my waist with gold wings and a gold antler crown, I was a forest fairy.