CHAPTER SEVEN

I run after Mattheo calling for him to stop but he continues to ignore me.

"Mattheo where are you going please stop," I begged him.

"I'm just gonna have a little chat with this piece of shit," he spat.

"Mattheo this is none of your fucking concern," I replied.

He stood still his back facing me, I walked over to him.

"What's it to you? Why're you doing this," I said causing him to turn around.

"Because i fucking like you Amelia, IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND? you make me feel emotions and it's making me go fucking crazy," He yelled coming closer to me his hands running through his hair in frustration.

"Matth- Mattheo you don't mean that, you're just drunk," I stuttered.

"Leave," he said pointing towards the other direction.

"But we nee-,"

"Amelia you better leave before I carry you by your throat and slit it right here right now," he said getting closer leaving 4 inches between our faces.

I stood my ground.

"Leave fucking leave," he yelled making me flinch.

"Mattheo I'm gonna say this once and only once, you don't fucking scare me," I said grabbing him by his collar.

I pushed Mattheo and walked back to the common room.

I lay on the sofa for what seems like forever as I try to fall asleep; failing to do so.

I start walking up the stairs as someone grabs my hand.

"Fuck you." Mattheo spat roughly.

"Mattheo stop ."

"No, fuck you." Mattheo let go of my hand, he sits down onto the sofa with his elbows on his knees and hands in his hair.

I walked over to him , sitting down next to him wrapping my arms around him and letting out a sigh.

"I'm so sorry, Mattheo." I hug him tightly.

He looks back up facing me, "I think you should go to your room." He said with such hurt in his eyes; it's the first time I saw him feel anything.

I kiss him, and pull away to see his reaction; He pulls me back by grabbing my throat and kisses me roughly.

He pulls me close from my waist and sits me on top of him, tightening his grip he gets up and takes me to his room whilst I kiss his neck.

He places me on his bed looking down at me, "Are you sure? because you're drunk and so am I, I don't want you to regret-"

I cut him off pulling him down and smashing my lips onto his; different from any other kiss we've shared, this one was filled with passion and lust.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He mumbles against my lips.

Making me want more.

"I'm going to fuck the living daylight out of you." He starts to take my dress off "I'm gonna need you to stay quiet?" he whispered as he continued kissing my neck, leaving love bites all over.

He takes off my dress, along with my underwear and bra; He stood on top of me admiring every part of my body so dearly, and started leaving kisses everywhere.

He scoots down to the level of my clit and starts kissing my inner thighs making me let out a whine.

He puts his tongue against my clit and starts licking against it, I moan in utter pleasure and buck my hips.

I start running my hands through his hair making him go deeper, and in circles.

"Ma- Mattheo I need you,"

He was shocked to hear those words, making his eyebrow go up and a smirk show up on his lips.

"Tell me how much you need me, beg for me,you whore," he says getting up and looking into my eyes.

"Please, Mattheo, I need you so badly" I whined out.

He pulls his pants down throwing them on the floor and gives me only a few seconds to adjust to his size before he pulled out and shoved himself inside me, causing me to let out a loud moan.

my eyes roll to the back of my head as I grabbed the sheets.

He moved his head down to my ear "Draco could never fuck you like this huh?" he whispered.

I nod as my eyes met his and I began letting out moans; getting louder by the second caused by the pleasure I was receiving.

"I'm coming, Mattheo."

He goes faster "I tell you when to come." He says groaning.

"Do you trust me?" He questions me.

"Ye- yes I trust you," I said as he pulls out of me.

He smiles at me as he grabs his wand from the jeans he had on the floor.

"You can come when I'm done carving your beautiful skin, is that clear?" He smirked.

I was shocked to hear what just came out of his mouth, but then again I trusted him enough to do that. I nod at him.

He brought the wand up and muttered a spell and the carving began.

Making me scream out in pain, but a pain I enjoyed.

"Who owns you, Amelia?"

"Y-you" I try getting the words out of my mouth

"What was that?"

"You do, Theo."

"That's correct," He shoves himself back into me.

"You're mine and only mine. If anyone dares to touch you they will truly regret." He says with a big smirk on his face.

Making my heart sink into my stomach, causing butterflies to take control of me.

"I'm gonna come ?" I said moaning
"Come for me you little slut,"

I came as my nails dug into his skin, he bucks his hips a few more times before he came, we both sank into the fed, we looked at each other; Nothing but pure lust in the air.

I think I'm falling for Mattheo Riddle.