CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

SHORT CHAPTER
The next day
Amelia's POV:

Welp it's the next morning Anthony is a fucking dick and Mattheo is just an amazing kisser.

Shut up Amelia they're both dick heads.

I get out off the bed and went to take a shower, I then do my make up.

After putting on an outfit I left my dorm room and went to look for Madi since we've had a lot to catch up on, on the way out of the common room I saw Anthony sitting cuddled up with Katie, he looks over and gives me a hard glare causing goosebumps to run down my spine, well he is hot but like no I'm mad at him.

I made my way to the great hall and spot Madison I went over to her to begin a conversation with her and telling her every thing that has been going on, Mattheo walks in with Ava both of them laughing at something she had said , as he walked towards the Slytherin table he looks at me and gives me a smirk.

I try my best not to show a reaction as I turn back I kept on talking to Madison when I hear a loud giggle causing me to look back, I wish I never did, I saw Ava and Mattheo kissing.

Yeah no I can't do this.

"I'll be back Madi I don't feel like eating right now,"

"Wai-"

I walk away before she can say another word, I go back to my room, I grab some of my weed and alcohol and head to the Astronomy tower.

I sat there smoking and drinking, tears began brimming my eyes but I quickly wiped them.

I eventually went back to my dorm after sitting at the astronomy tower for an hour. I passed through the common room, not looking at anyone I went straight to my room, I sat in my bed, thinking about the situation I'm currently in, well this really sucks but I'm not gonna sit around and bitch about it.

*click*

The door opens and closes.

"Amelia," I hear a familiar voice.

"What do you want Mattheo," I say in a stern voice.

"I came to talk to you," he begins smirking.

"I don't want to talk to you right now, I'm not in the mood,"

He came closer to me as I stood up from my bed.

"Why don't you go back to your little bitch Ava," I spat.

He came closer.

"I don't want her, I don't care about her," he said.

"Get away from me," I said pushing him.

"Amelia you reek of alcohol and weed," he says with a worried expression on his face.

"What about it? you don't care anyway,"

Our faces were a few inches apart, he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Amelia I did it too see if you liked me, I wanted to see if you'd get jealous,"

"We've been talking for a month since the whole thing happened and I always thought you liked Anthony but you guys are broken up now and I decided I would shoot my shot right now,"

"Wha- what do you mean," I stuttered.

"Amelia don't be stupid cmon now, I like you, I want you to be my girlfriend," he said smiling.

Well his smile makes me wanna suck his dick.
Shut up Amelia not the time he's asking you to be his girlfriend.

"Are you being serious?"

"Yes,"

"I'd love too," I smile.

Yeah I'm not repeating the same mistake I did last time.

He looks down at me, connecting our lips together.