CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

(Listen to the song while reading this chapter if you want too, it's worth it though!)
T/W⚠️

This chapter is more serious, we would never want anyone to feel uncomfortable by our story and if you need anything we're always here for you guys! we'll be making an Instagram for our Wattpad to communicate with all of you soon. We don't feel comfortable exposing our main accounts to so many people yet! We hope you understand and I love you all!! <3 -E

Amelia's pov:

I walk out of the Slytherin dorm, making my way to class as I catch a lot of stares.

I begin confusing myself with a million assumptions, what the fuck is going on? I decided to ignore my thoughts and enter Snape's class, walking by the students whispering to each other whilst looking in my direction.

Madison gave me a look, a distressed look as I walk towards her.

She pulls me into a warm embrace, tears falling from her eyes as I back away wiping them, "What's wrong?" I pout, "Did it really happen?" She asks, "What? Did what really happen?" She ignores me and looks down at the ground "Mads, What?" I begin overthinking "Did... Did someone rape you?"

I immediately freak out; my legs felt weak, my whole body felt numb, I couldn't imagine the whole school knowing, no I couldn't.

I have to get out of here now.

I run out of the class, as far as I possibly could with tears falling from every corner of my eyes.

I make it back to my dorm room entering the bathroom. Did Mattheo really tell everybody? I continued sobbing, I can't stop. I grab a razor whilst taking my jacket off and slit my wrists, it was comforting, everywhere empty, whereas there wasn't much emptiness.

I look at myself in the mirror, I'm a mess, I'm a fucking mess. I'm not happy, I never will be, I'm broken, no one can fix this mess. I find my way out of the bathroom with my blurry vision and lay on my bed.

I stare at the wall, for Merlin knows how long. Mattheo walks in.

He looks at me crying for a split second before speaking.

"Amelia, I swear it wasn't me" He looks upset.

I walk over to him with tears in my eyes, as he stands there I begin punching his chest as hard as I possibly could "HOW COULD YOU?" I cry, "Ames-- Plea-- Please, It wasn't me." He's cut off every word by my fists meeting his chest.

" it was my first time getting up from bed in months,you gave me comfort you made me think I was gonna be fine," "Fuck you, you're the only person I told. You never loved me, you never cared, you wanted to use me! I fucking hate you Mattheo! I hate you. I hate you so much" I keep repeating as I punch him and eventually fall to the ground, he leans down trying to help me up, but I push him away.

"Get out." I whisper because my voice was lost.

"Amelia... Let me explain." His eyes beginning to water.

"GET! THE! FUCK! OUT!" I yell every word as loud as I can.

He hesitates but he gets out.

✧✧✧
I sat in my bed all day trying to figure out what do , and it finally came to mind.

I look outside my windows, it was night time and my thoughts got the best of me, I knew how to deal with it now.

I walk out of the common room to see Katie sitting on one of the couches, no one was there, Her smile catches my eye.

"It's so sad, you know hearing the traumatic experience you went through, it's awful."

"Sucks that I had to be the one to tell everyone since you know, you probably lied for attention."

"Fuck yo- wait... You told everyone?" My fists already red and in pain from clenching

"Yeah, little miss perfect isn't so perfect huh?" She laughs.

"You should really put a muffliato spell next time if you're gonna be so loud right?" She smirks.

Without a thought I yell " Crucio." My wand pointing towards her , watching her fall to the ground whining in pain.

Her hisses got louder, my smile got bigger, tears still falling from my eyes.

It was nice seeing someone go through the pain they deserve.

"Next time, you mind your own business." I end the spell and walk closer to her, "If your mouth opens again, especially about this, You'll be Fucking dead, and if you don't find a fucking way to deal with this, I will not be using magic, I will skin you alive, I will torture you till you ask me to kill you."

She nods crying.

"SPEAK WITH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH," I yell really loud.

"Oka- okay plea- please don't hurt me anymore," she cries.

I hit her with my foot on the face making her nose bleed.

I walk out of the common room, making my way outside to the Astronomy tower.

No one was around thankfully , I sit down next to the edge and look down.

I start getting flashbacks of the worst moments in my life, my skin doesn't even feel like mine anymore.

I feel so empty, nothing felt real anymore, everyone knew, and everyone was judging me for it.

It all happened in slow motion.

I see Mattheo, Noah, and Madison walk out of the buildings; all of them searching for something, until Noah looks up at the astronomy tower and points at me.

I look at Mattheo smiling at him.

They run in my direction, tears fell from my eyes.

"I love you guys, forgive me."

I got up. Sniffling and my heart beating so fast, I climbed over the low fence, my lower back feeling the cold surface of it.

"Amelia, no! get down NOW!" Noah yells, with fear in his eyes.

Madison crying beside him, Mattheo was on his way to me.

"I will." I whisper to myself.

I walk off into the air and flew downwards in the sky closing my eyes, waiting for my back to hit the ground, I felt so alive for a second... before realizing what I have just done, it felt like I was falling for so long.

I'm finally ending it.

I'm sorry.