CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Mattheo's pov:

It has been over two weeks since I last touched Amelia, and her amazing body. I've been going extremely crazy due to the fact that she left while we we're on the worst terms as of now, I miss her. I'm stupid for letting a girl get to me but if it's her I'm willing to risk it.

I lay in the room I had in the Malfoy Manor, as my father has all his death eaters here, I roll over to my back about to fall into the abyss, before I hear a loud knock on my door.

Bellatrix had opened the door, "The dark lord is expecting you." She gives me a wicked smile showing all her crooked, and dirty teeth.

I quickly fix myself up before rushing downstairs to my father, closing the door behind me as I reach his "lair" and stand in front of him.

"Yes, father."

"What has gotten into you, boy." Voldemort, my father looks me right in the eyes as he walked towards me, slowly circling me.

"Is there... a girl... that you may be.. intrigued with?" He questions me.

"No, My lord." I lie to him trying my best to make it sound truthful.

He points his wand to my neck, "I'll ask once, and only once more..." His face gets more angered than before. "Is. There. A. Girl. Diverting. You." with every word he went deeper into my throat causing me to cough.

"Father, I won't let her get in the way of any of this but please do not involve her in our matters."

"You, son, are going to be the next lord and you let some foolish girl get in the way of your future?"

"You are a disgrace." he says before he slowly carved an 'x' into my forearm, the one opposite to the dark mark, I did not feel various amount of pain as I had been used to the pain by now, after everything and every task I had been put through.

"Once you reach to 3 x's on your body, I will have a incipient task for you, and you will not ever be called the next dark lord."

"Father, I love her." I retort as I look right into his eyes, the eyes filled with envy and hatred.

He had said something to his snake, I understood as I tried getting away but before I could, the snake caught onto me and wrapped around my body.

"Father please don't do this,"
"obliviate,"

✧✧✧

Amelia's pov:

"FUCK YOU MADI!" I tackle her for eating all the snacks I had bought.

"We were supposed to share but you ate them all." I begin shaking her with anger.

If there's one thing you must know, never ever touch my food, especially something I've been craving.

Noah pulls me off her after laughing for around 10 minutes whilst Anthony just enjoyed the show.

I fixed the hair that was all over my face, before squinting my eyes at her. She started laughing and sticking her tongue out at me, "I will eat you." I tried running towards her but Anthony's hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me back and taking me back to our room, "WE AREN'T DONE MADI." I yell across the hall, Anthony locked our door and finally reached my bed, sitting down puffing the hair away from my face.

"Remind me to never touch anything you might want to eat, even if it's a big portion." He said sitting down next to me.

"That's not even my aggressive side, mister!" I smile as he gets closer, our lips almost touching, "Show me your aggressive side then." Our lips met as we began to make out, nothing like before; it was very aggressive.

He put his hands on both sides of my waist and put me on top of him, my legs wrapped around him as his arms lean backwards towards my bed, He took off my shirt as I began to kiss his neck.

I went back up to his lips before I got off him, "I can't do this, not to me, or to you."

"What do you mean? did I do something wrong?" He asks with an innocent look on his face.

"No- no you're literally amazing— and that's why I can't lead you on, even if it is just a fling over this vacation, I'm in-love— no I really like I mean I have strong feelings for this guy at my school, and I don't wanna do something I might regret and I just— I'm really sorry." I said as he put one of his hands on my thighs and began to rub it "Hey hey— don't ever feel like you have to owe anyone anything, I understand you I definitely do." He gave me a reassuring smile before I pull him into a tight hug.

We started talking about our past relationships, and damn we realized we've both been through a lot including being cheated on, used, lack of support, toxic communication, more toxic communication, and dishonesty.

We decided that we weren't gonna let our moods be ruined before going to bed so we climbed up the back of the house and went up to the roof, thankfully I had brought muggle weed, and we lit up two joints before laying down, watching the stars and smoking.

We counted the stars; I counted 16 and he counted 4. turns out I'm way better at counting than he is, or we're just really high.

We had lit up around 3 more joints, sharing the odd one out, I put my head on his chest, I felt his body tense up so instead I quickly leaned against the wall.

I go back to school after two days, and all I can think about is Mattheo fuckin' Riddle.