CHAPTER TWO

Don't forget to vote <3

I peak through the small opening of the door to see two people i trusted deeply betraying me right in-front of my eyes.

I see Ava on top of Draco as they make out with so much passion, something me and Draco hadn't done for a while since he got distant.

I walk away from the door, feeling so broken and damaged, needing a distraction from all of it.

Knocking on the door of someone I should fear, someone who's more dangerous than anyone, anyone except his own father, the lord who ruins people for his own enjoyment.

He opens the door standing only in a towel wrapped right below his lower torso, my eyes began to wander as i slowly began to feel the heat rise on my cheeks.

"Are you done checking me out, Blackwood?" he smirks rolling his eyes, genuinely not caring about my presence.

I look up to see his eyes already staring down at me, we looked into each-others eyes for what felt like forever.

"I'm sorry, i- uh it- I didn't mean for it to seem that way."

"Okay, are you ready to fuck off now or?" He spat, making me feel shocked and confused.

"Why are you being so rude?" I ask.

"Maybe because that's who I am, or because people like you deserve to be treated that way." He says ready to close the door.

"Like father, like son huh?" I mumble loud enough for him to hear, ready to turn around and leave as he pulls me in by my waist with his left hand and grabbing my neck with the right.

"If you ever, and i repeat ever dare to speak about my father or I in that way again, I will be sure to kill you, and that painfully. Do you understand?"  He says tightening his firm grip on my neck.

I try letting words come out of my mouth but i fail to do so, he lets go and I start coughing "I'm not gonna wait all night for your response," I look up at him with a confused expression, one minute he's saving me from what might be one of the most scary moments of my life and the next he's ready to kill me himself?

"I said do you fucking understand?" I slowly nod as he shoves me out of his room, slamming the door infront of me.

What in the fuck just happened?

I start walking back to my room when I find Blaise passed out in the common room shivering, I lay a blanket on his body carefully trying my hardest not to wake him from his deep sleep.

I watch Ava walk down the hall where the Boys dormitory is and force a smile at her, "Oh, You're here?" she asks confused.

"Yeah I guess the party just wasn't for me" I look her up and down "What happened to you? you look like a mess," I spat knowing exactly why.

"Oh I- uh, I kinda fell at the party and wanted to leave"

Is this bitch really that dumb? or at least does she think I'm that stupid? I'll play at it.

"Ohh okay, so why were you in the Boys dormitory?" I fake a confused look on my face.

"Uh, Draco was just helping me, heal a cut on my arm,"

Oh really bitch? it looked like a lot more than that, but i'll show you love.

"Aww look at him being sweet, Ugh I'm gonna go fuck him now, a little thank for helping you, how does that sound?" I smirk at her as I see the look on her face turn into a sadder expression, "After all he is mine," She lightly raises her cheeks forcing a smile with tears forming, I pretended I didn't see.