CHAPTER NINETEEN

Katie  Brooks

                                                                                     (Ravenclaw)

It's been a month since Mattheo and I talked. Anthony and I are dating, yeah shocking the girl who doesn't normally do relationships is dating but I love spending time with Anthony, he makes me feel so cared for and I genuinely have strong feelings for him, he makes me forget about Mattheo.

Here and there Mattheo's jealous glares do seem to catch my eyes but hey, what can you do?

"Yeah and then, she took me to the back of the school and kissed me while I was sick so... I vomited on her..." Anthony tells the story of his first kiss.

"Oh. My. God. It must have been so embarrassing." I laughed so loud the entire library must've heard it.

"Hi." Mattheo says whilst sitting down next to us.

Anthony gives me a confused stare and I shrug at him.

"Hi..." Anthony and I say in sync looking at him and back to each other.

"You don't mind me waiting here for my girlfriend right?" He makes eye contact with me.

"Oh..." I said looking at Anthony.

"No, we do mind." Anthony makes himself clear.

"Oh well, would you look at that, she's here." He smiles and waves behind me, I look over to see Ava waving back.

I decide to ignore it because maybe he does want a reaction from me.

After a while, they left and Anthony told me how he knows I'll always have feelings for Mattheo and he understands that, god I'm so lucky, he's so understanding.

"Anthony come with me," I said dragging him outside.

"Where are we going?" he said as i was still dragging him.

"Surprise." I said looking back at him and smiling.

We got to the beautiful lake near Hogwarts' forest. I smile at Anthony before we started taking of our clothes and when he reached his underwear, I look at him whilst unclipping my bra.

"No, all of it." I smirk and jumped into the lake, the cold water gripping against my bare body.

I laughed as Anthony jumped into the lake. Swimming to him, I wrapped my legs around him and we began making out.

I began kissing his neck and he entered in me with two of his fingers causing me to moan against the crook of his neck.

He got hard against me and stuck two more fingers, my head fell backwards in pleasure. God I haven't done anything in so long.

Let's just say it didn't take long for me to come, and I gave him a little something after we finished swimming.

✧✧✧

We laid in Anthony's bed, his head against my stomach as I play with his curly blonde-brown mixed hair.

Most of the time we stay silent enjoying each others presence, but when we talk we could continue for hours and hours.

When a Ravenclaw makes her way in, no knocking or caution just walking in as if she owns the whole place.

"Hey- oh! sorry, but i'll only be a minute." She looks at me smiling for a second before rolling her eyes.

"I'm Katie, Katie Brooks. So! We're like partners in snape's class for god knows what? I was wondering if you wanted to maybe do it in my dorm? it's a private! Daddy does the best for me. So you in?" She comes over sitting on Anthony's bed as I look at her in pure fucking disgust.

"Uhh.. Yeah sure." Anthony agrees as I get up, "You know, just do it here. I'll be leaving in a minute." I put my shoes on whilst I sit on the edge of his bed.

"No don't go, you could stay and-" Anthony says before getting cut off by red head bitch, "Yeah! that would be perfect, bye!" She smiles before turning back to Anthony "So where we're we?"

I look at Anthony as he shrugs at me. I roll my eyes before making my way out the dorm and into Draco's.

"Hey! my favorite couple!" I announce as I see Blaise and Draco sitting on Draco's sofa.

"Ha Ha! very funny." Draco rolls his eyes before patting the sofa calling me to sit with them.

"You know, that's really funny cause, you and Draco used to be mine. Guess i stole your man!" Blaise smirks trying to make things awkward, but instead I ignore and kick him in the dick. As I should've.

After Blaise was done being a big baby and crying about it, we all began playing cards.

The loser had to drink meaning by midnight; Draco and Blaise were out of it.

"Guys! Amazing idea just popped into my head!" Blaise laughs for around 10 minutes trying to get the sentence out of his mouth.

"Let's have a threesome!" He laughs.

I laugh along, "No, seriously. Let's do it." He stops laughing and looks at me in all seriousness.

"First of, I have a boyfriend. Second of, it would mostly be me watching you two do it." I point at both the boys.

"She's had enough of the Draco dick!" Blaise snorted.

"Oh fuck off, Blaise. At least I've got my dick going places."

"Oh. My. God. Blaise? A virgin?" In utter shock I cover my mouth as I look at him, he became very uncomfortable. "I mean no disrespect, I just didn't expect that." I smile.

"If I was single, my 3rd year self, and maybe a bit more stupid I would've gone for you instead of blondy here." I laugh.

As they both "Hey!" in sync and hurt.

"Anyway, I've had enough of your stupid duo, but have fun." I walk out the room and begin walking into mine before Mattheo's hands grab my waist and pull me into his room.

"This brings back memories— well not to you but to me." I laugh remembering he lost his memory.

"What are you playing at, Amelia?" His eyes squint whilst looking into mine, the seriousness plastered all over his face.

"I don't understand what you mean?" I lower my eyebrows.

"I know you want me, I know everything with Anthony is just an act to get me back to you, because for some apparent reason I am falling for it!" He raises his voice and I scoff as I shake my head.

"You think I'd snoop so low, to the point where I'd begin dating someone just to piss you off? I'm sorry your egoistical sorry ass can't admit you're jealous but I really do have feelings for Anthony, so how about you fuck off Mattheo."

I walk out of his room and try to storm as fast as I can into mine.