CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

I woke up the next morning my head throbbing with pain, I moved the silk blankets from my body and shifted my feet onto the ground, I looked back and I saw no sign of Anthony, that's weird.

I made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a shower, I let my natural waves fall down my shoulders and put on natural makeup, I decided to dress casually today, I put on some blue mom jeans that fit my waist and butt perfectly with a black long sleeve crop top that is opened from the back, I put on my black converse and left my dorm room to go meet up with Madison.

I walked towards the common room and saw no sign of Madison, I did see Anthony though, I needed to talk to him.

"Hey! Anthony." I waved my hand telling him to come over to me.

"Hey Amy." He wraps his arms around my tiny body.

"I need to talk to you Anthony."

"What's up?" Confusion plastered on his face.

"Anthony I'm sorry for last night, I don't know  why I'm doing this, I shouldn't be trying to hook up with you, I like someone else and I was just mad since he has been acting like he doesn't know me."

"Amelia you don't have to apologize seriously, it isn't just for you I enjoy it too." he says laughing and nudging at my arm.

"Shut up." I say giggling as I hit his shoulder playfully.

"Come on let's go for breakfast." he begins dragging me towards the great hall.

I walked in and began eating Madison and Noah were facing me while Anthony sat beside me.

"Where did you disappear last night." Madison asked.

Not the time Madison, not infront of Noah.

I looked over at Anthony as he looked back at me and we both began laughing.

"Oh I just got really tired and decided to go back to bed."

"Oh.... okay." Madison replied not believing a single word I had said.

I have her a sheepish smile.

A few minutes later I had finished eating and I wanted a little time to myself since we did not have any classes today, the Astronomy tower it is.

Before going to the Astronomy tower I went back to my dorm and grabbed some of my stash, Luna love-good came through once again.

I left my dorm and went up to the Astronomy tower I took a seat and began using my grinder that I got from a muggle store it, I then heard footsteps coming from the stairs, I chose to ignore them, pretty sure all the teachers know about all the drugs and hook ups that happen here especially after I yell at Eva in-front of everyone at the great hall.

I looked over where I heard the footstep and I saw Mattheo standing there, we both made I contact them I looked back and began rolling my joint.

As I was licking the rolling paper I looked at Mattheo once again as he looked back to with no emotion whatsoever.

"And once again I'm sitting face to face with devil." I smirked.

He scoffed.

By the time I said that I was already smoking the joint.

Mattheo came over and sat beside me as I passed him the joint.

We are very bipolar aren't we.

"Why are you acting like this?" He questioned as he exhaled.

"Are you seriously asking me that question?" I said calmly.

"Yeah, because I don't know who you are, I have never talked to you." He said with a serious expression on his face.

He passed the joint back to me.

What.did.he.just.say. Calm down Amelia you've already had enough fights.

"Mattheo were did you go for Christmas vacation?" I said with a stern voice.

"I stayed here but I visited my father,he gave me a mark, and after I left I've felt off ever since then, it's like something is missing."

He's been obliviated hasn't he... For what reason though?

"Oh that's why you think I'm crazy..." I said taking a hit.

"What do you mean?" he said confusion plastered on his face.

"Mattheo, I do not wanna speak about it."

"Tell me," he said getting angry.

I stayed quite.

"Fucking tell me why I feel like a part of me is empty," he said once again.

I stood up wanting to leave, he should ask his father for his memories back.

Mattheo then stood and pushed me against the wall his cold hand making it's way to my neck, as he tightened his grip around it.

"Tell me."

"No."

"Tell me before I fucking kill you."

"Fuck fine, let go of me first." I said as he let go of me and I began coughing.

"We had feelings for each other, we would hang out everyday all the time, go out together, hell
Sometimes you would even spend days and nights sleeping in my room."

He laughed.

"I don't believe you." he spoke with anger.

"You asked me to tell you and I just did, if you don't believe me, then it's your choice."

"Welp thank for ruining my trip, asshole." I mumbled.

"How do I know you aren't lying."

I put my hair on the side and I showed him the mark he had given me.

His eyes widened in shock, "I'm only allowed to give that to one person, how the fuck do you have that." he yelled.

"You, Mattheo."

"I never fucking gave you that." he spat.

"You said it yourself, you can only give it to one person."

"I'm gonna leave," I walked away.

Welp it's great to know that he wasn't acting, but it also fucking sucks because I'm not gonna get the attention I want, I rolled my eyes.

I seriously need to catch some dick, this whole thing is too stressful for my liking.