CHAPTER THREE

*Next morning*
"AMY WAKE UP! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Madi said while shaking me. I got up quickly rubbing my eyes, the sun glistening through the dorm room curtains onto my face, practically blinding me.

"What," I said with a raspy voice.

"You're late we have potions dumbass, we have 10 minutes to have breakfast," Madi said.

"Just go before me I'll be there in 5 minutes," I said jumping off my bed.

I went to the bathroom, showered really quickly, did my make up and put my uniform on.
I entered the great hall and made my way to the Slytherin table, everyone was starting at me for some reason, I took a seat beside Madi, meanwhile Ava was no where to be found.

"Why the fuck is everyone looking at me," I said in an annoyed tone.
"Did you forget what happened yesterday," Blaise and Madi said at the same time.
"Oh fuck, where is that albino ferret anyway," I replied while filling my plate with food.

Madi starts laughing and Blaise's eyes open wide in shock.

"He's behind me isn't he?" I said.

Blaise and Madi nodded in unison.

I look back and see Draco towering over me, I act as if I hadn't said anything.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Can I talk to you?" Draco said with a blank expression.

"No," I said with a sarcastic smile I then turned away but I still felt his presence behind me.

"Please Amelia," he tried again.

"It's Blackwood to you ferret," I said facing him again, he stood there frozen so I decided to do something very fucking stupid.

"I'm going to my fuck buddy now, bye," I waved at Madi and Blaise who stared at me in shock.

I made my way to Cedric and sat on his lap not caring what anyone had to say.

"Hey ceddy," I said giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey Amelia," he replied with a smile on his face.

I then look back at the slytherin table to see if Draco is there but he had already left, my eyes kept wandering the Slytherin Table until they locked eyes with the boy with brown hair, he looked furious for some reason but I decided to look away and continue speaking to Cedric.

A few minutes later it was time for potions class so Cedric offered to drop me to class, I said yeah.

"Amelia," Cedric said.
"Yeah Ced, what's up,"
"Astronomy tower later tonight?"
"Of course Ced, okay my class is right here, Bye!!"
I entered class and took a seat in an empty seat in the back, I sat there waiting for Madi to show up but she was late.
"Good morning class," Snape said with a bored tone.
"Today we will be making Amortentia,"
Everyone began whispering to each other about how excited they were.

Madi then walked in with Blaise and Mattheo.
"You're late, 10 points taken from Slytherin," Snape said.
Madi then walked over to me and took a seat beside me.
"Where have you been," I whispered to Madi.
"I got caught up with something,"
"Oh alright,"
"I will be picking your partners for today's project," Snape said.
Everyone sighed.
"Madison and Blaise, Ava and Draco, Amelia and Mattheo,"
When I heard Mattheo's name everything went blank, he's too bipolar for my liking, I can't work with him!

"Professor I want to change partners please!" I asked Snape.

"Amelia I have already chose your partner you can't change him." Snape said blankly.