CHAPTER TWENTY- EIGHT

Amelia's pov:

I've been in bed for the past 3 days, I haven't eaten and I've missed all my classes, the only thing I did was go to the bathroom to either shower or use the toilet that's it.

Mattheo and Madison both visited me a couple of times a day but that's about it.

Mattheo's POV:

Amelia hasn't moved from her bed for the last few days, she hasn't eaten for days, she's missed all her classes and she's been wearing the same clothes for a week now apart from after showering. I've tried everything to cheer her up, but she's just being weird and distant.

I ignored my thoughts as I made my way up to her room and entered with the spare key she had given me I sat down beside her as she was asleep I played with her hair as I watched her sleep.

"I'm so sorry Amelia, I should've never treated you the way I did, I love you and I'm sorry for the way I acted after losing my memories, you're the only thing I care about Amelia I would kill and die for you," I whispered as I pecked her forehead.

I begin to walk away as something grabs my wrist and my head turns back, "Lay with me please." Amelia smiles at me, making my heart warm up and explode into a million pieces of pure happiness.

Without another word, I got into the blankets next to her, and tried cuddling; my arms went around her and my hands ended up on her ass, I didn't mean anything by it though.

She flinched.

"Mattheo I'm not comfortable with you touching me there."

"Oh, sorry." I say withdrawing my hands and putting them against myself.

She cuddles herself into me and my hands stay on her upper waist.

I fix the blanket on us noticing the fact that shes wearing sweatpants, Amelia NEVER sleeps with sweatpants on... unless she has to after our hours of making love, covering the love bites of course.

"That's weird." I whisper.

"Hmm?" She moans

"Why are you wearing sweatpants? You never do to sleep."

"Why are you overthinking it?" She says with her eyes open.

"Why are you getting so defensive?" I ask.

"I think you should leave." She says as I scoff and slowly walkout.

Amelia's POV:

I felt so scared, so scared of being judged or being abandoned, I didn't wanna be alone right now, not now, and not later.

I lay in bed and stay there until I fall asleep again.