CHAPTER SIXTEEN

(We have decided there will be no triwizard tournament the Yule ball is held after Christmas break)

Amelia's pov:

The rest of the days went by pretty quickly, but slowly when I thought of Mattheo.

It was all so much fun from the skiing trips we took at cairngorms, which we had to drive for a while to get to, the late-night scary stories in a circle of Anthony, Noah, Madi, and I, making snowmen and then getting mad and chasing the boys for jumping on them, drinking hot chocolate whilst watching scary movies on the DVD player, taking pictures with the camera I got for Madi, especially of her asleep.

And now, here I am on the way back to Hogwarts, Mattheo is on the train but hasn't looked at me once.

I sat in the compartment wondering why he hasn't tried talking to me, usually he would put some effort into fixing this, I had decided to just sleep until it was time to arrive.

"Come on Amelia we have reached," Madison said shaking me awake.

"I'm awake I'm awake," I said startled, "oh it's just you,"

"Just shut up let's go," she said giggling.

The Yule ball was coming soon I had a couple of days left to shop for a dress since I hadn't had time to go shopping during Christmas break.

I was in my dorm now unpacking my clothes, I got into the shower and took a long hot shower as I thought of Anthony and Mattheo, Anthony had been on my mind since I went back on the train he made me forget about Mattheo, on the other hand Mattheo was acting like I did not exist, which lets be real made me want him even more.

I had shaved everything brushed my hair and my teeth, we did not have any classes today so Madison and I had decided we would go dress shopping for the ball.

-HOGSMEADE

"What do you have in mind?" Madison asked me.

"I don't know really I'm thinking something with a lot of glitter," I said.

"Here let's go in there!" Madison pulled me towards the shop.

I had been looking for over an hour and I couldn't find anything so I had just decided to go back to Hogwarts and ask my mother to buy me a muggle dress and send it to me.

There was a party tonight and I was ready to get fucked up, it had been a while since I've gotten black out drunk and oh I was ready for it.

I was roaming through the halls of Hogwarts hoping to see Mattheo, and I did not have any luck with that, after I had dinner at the great hall with Madison and Noah, I went back up to my dorm and decided to start getting ready for the party since it started in an hour.

I straightened my hair, did my nails as well as my make up, and I put on a short backless silk dress.

"Are you ready to get blackout drunk!" Madison said excited.

"As ready as I'll every be,"

Madison and I went to the common room hand in hand, first thing we did was go take a proper shot of vodka, and that clearly wasn't enough for me so I chugged down 3 full cups of fire whiskey, oh how drunk I was, it was bad, I could barley even control my body.

Even while drunk I was thinking about Mattheo.

"Come on let's go dance!" Madison said dragging me to the dance floor.

"Holy shit I'm  like really drunk!" I said giggling.

"Me too," Madison replied as we danced.

20 minutes later I began getting tired, I really need to stop smoking.

I began walking off of the dance floor and I began looking for a couch to sit on and that's when I had seen Ava sitting on Mattheo's lap as he whispered in her ear and she giggled, how could he do this especially after seeing what she did to me with Draco!

I do not wanna have a reaction, I'm just gonna ignore it.

Draco was sitting across from them his elbow laying on his knees as he looked down at the cup of alcohol in his free hand.

I walked over to Draco hoping to make Mattheo jealous, did not go according to plan, he did not even look at me!

I took Draco by his hand and dragged him toward the dance floor as we began dancing together he put his arms around my waist and my arms were around his neck our faces a few inches apart, I looked over to Mattheo, still no reaction he's just talking Ava!

Draco leaned in to kiss me, I pulled away and  smirked, "Draco don't even try," I said giggling as I looked into his eyes.

"It was worth a shot," he said smirking.

"Oh shut up," I playfully hit his shoulder.

"No but in all seriousness I'm really happy we're still friends, I don't know anyone else that would forgive me if I treated them the way I treated you," Draco said.

"Aw Draco's in his feels isn't he," I said giggling, "I'm happy I forgave you too Draco but we're just friends and will always be!" I said smiling.

A new song had started playing by the time Draco and I had this conversation, so I went over to the coach and took a seat as I lit up a joint I had just gotten from Luna, she's the best I love her!

I sat on the couch alone since I decided I  wanted time for myself to smoke this beautiful joint, as I lit it up and placed it in between my fingers, Mattheo came and sat beside he did not acknowledge me, annoy me, flirt with me, that's weird as fuck.

"Will you pass me some of that?" He said with a straight face no emotion what's so ever.

"Are you serious?" I said my eyes fuming with anger.

"What I just asked to smoke?" He said.

"Well no I'm not gonna pass you some of it you peace of shit!"

"What the fuc-," before he could continue speaking I walked away and bumped into someone.

"Anthony!" "Amelia?," we both said at the same time in confusion.