CHAPTER ELEVEN

A/N: The chapters might be slower now, maybe longer though? depending on how much time we have, I (one of the writers) prefer slower stories and realized we were going a bit too fast so we decided to change it up a bit! also thank you for 4.0k! we love you guys so much!!!

Amelia's pov

I walk as the sun slowly fades away, noticing Blaise and Noah walking my way, Noah pulls me into a warm embrace as Blaise smiles at me "Hey, long time no see huh?" Blaise said "Maybe cause of all the sneaki-" I quickly covered Blaise's mouth with my hand, shushing him. 

"Uh... Anyways, Father expects us home this week for Christmas, we'll be staying at the beach house with Mother's Mudblood side of the family, and a few of their guests are coming too apparently." Noah said annoyed.

"I honestly don't understand why you give them such a hard time, they're honestly fun, plus, the beach house does not sound bad at all, right now," I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, until aunt Crissy gets drunk as fuck and starts talking to me about marrying her friend's daughter," He spat.

"Yeah honestly! fuck aunt Crissy!" Blaise mocks Noah.

I began to laugh, that's something Blaise could always make me do; laugh, he's probably the funniest person I know.

"Blaise, you don't have any plans and your mom's always busy, why not come with us?" Noah asked.

"I actually can't my mom will be home this year and we have plans, I'd rather not leave her alone so she can find another reason to get angry with me."

"Oh okay anyway, Ames I'll be bringing Madison with me," Noah said in a shy tone.

"You guys are getting awfully close huh?" I said smiling at him, the thought of my brother and best friend honestly didn't sound like the worst thing ever, I'd support it.

As his lips curved upwards and his face brightened up, he ignored what I had said completely pulling me into a hug, "I better get going now, I have an extra class with Snape since I might be failing DADA." 

"Okay, Blaise, walk with me till we eventually find purpose," I said smiling and my hand reaching out for his hand, "Cmon' m'lady." I giggled and he put his hand in mine twirling around, "Oh god Ames, I feel like such a princess!" He said in a cheerful tone.

We began walking, our hands now away from one another, talking about endless nothings making me forget everything I was just stressing over. "I say we go to Hogsmeade and get coffee, you seem exhausted and we're getting high as fuck tonight, there's no way you're missing out." Blaise made himself clear as I nodded along.

Eventually reaching Hogsmeade, we walked into one of the best coffee shops I knew of, sitting down across from each other, I got my coffee whilst Blaise had a small hot chocolate, the cream getting on his upper lip causing me to burst out laughing, not letting him know why I was about to cry out of laughter, he shrugged and continued chugging it.

"So, you and Mattheo must be fucking every day since I barely see you around anymore." He said taking another sip.

"Oh god, Blaisey has a big mouth these days huh?" my eyebrows lowering as I frowned, "I trust you, and that's why I'm telling you any of this but he asked me out today and I  said it's too early cause, well it is. I don't really know how well he took it, I haven't seen him since." I said in confusion.

"Don't worry Ames, you might have your mind made after the holidays, hm?" he said trying to give me reassurance.

"Yea, I hope," I said as we changed the topic into things like Hogwarts, His parents, and the endless nothings we always do, I can always enjoy myself with Blaise, he's like another brother to me.

We finally reached back to Hogwarts as we hugged and parted ways as Blaise had plans to fuck some Ravenclaw, I walked back to the Slytherin dorm room seeing Mattheo on the sofa with a book in his hand, slamming it as I entered.

"Where were you?" He questioned as I scoffed.

"Why? can I not go out without you knowing?"

"I'd at least like to know, Amelia." 

"Oh really, so you're like my fucking dad now huh?" I rolled my eyes as I got closer to him and whispered into his ear, "I thought I made myself clear, we aren't together."

"Yeah Amelia, I'm wrong for showing any care for you. You're just like every other girl I've met, maybe even worse." He stormed upstairs to his dorm as I sat down on the sofa, anger running all throughout my body, my heart palpitated as my fist hit the sofa next to me, again and again as I finally ran tired. Eventually falling asleep right there.

The next day I woke up in a room I strongly recognize, the messy floor filled with black shirts, a Slytherin robe near my feet at the end of the bed, the minty smell in the air.

"Fucking hell," I sat upwards as I muttered. The blonde boy walking out the bathroom in nothing but a towel, tied a little above his hips, his toned abs and the black ink on his forearm catching my attention.

"Like what you see?" Draco smirked as he grabs a clean black shirt from the mini cabinet with a pair of grey sweatpants.

"You wish." I threw a pillow at him causing him to flinch.

"Ooh, really witty." He squints his eyes whilst he changes in front of me, making me look away.

"Is your father gonna hear about this, Malfoy?" I giggled as I stretched getting out of his bed, he tackles me and we fall back onto the bed, him on top of me. he begins playing with my hair as he parts his lips "I missed this." he said as an upset look washed over his face.

"Uh, I'm sorry, Draco," I said

Draco got off from on top of me as I sat up pulling him into a hug, "I'm always here for you and you know that, no matter how much we may "dislike" each other" I laughed. 

"I should go, I missed all my classes yesterday and I can't risk doing the same again today." I smiled at him whilst walking away as he grabbed my arm lightly, "Ames, I'll always wait for you. I regret everything I did and said, I'm sorry... you were the only good in my life." He said losing himself slowly as he backed against the bed, his eyes filled with emptiness.

"Draco, don't do that, not now. I'm finally in a better place. You'll always have me, maybe not in the certain ways you want me to be though." I smile once last time as I walk away, reaching the door my tears began flowing down my cheek, I wiped them off and stroll to my room.

I took a relaxing hot shower, changed into the uniform feeling lazy to dress extra today, put my hair up in a high ponytail. Making my way to DADA, as it being my first class of the day.

opening the doors, to see Mattheo sitting with one of the Hufflepuffs, the black-headed witch with blue eyes, giggling over something he said, the corner of his eye looking at me for only a split second. He had put his hand on her thigh trying to anger me, but I wouldn't let him win so easily, I went and sat next to Blaise, "He's trying to anger me, I know it." I spoke under my breath, rolling my eyes. "Didn't you reject him?" He confusingly asked "Okay yeah! maybe! but still?" I began playing with strands of my tied blonde hair as I sighed, Blaise giving me a weird look "Girls are complicated," I look right at him with an anger plastered on my face, "good thing I fuck and dip." Blaise muttered, which I decided to ignore and put my head against the table.

Madison entered and my face automatically lit up, calling her to come sit with us, I began talking to her about everything, with Blaise next to us, he basically knows my deepest secrets now.

"Shawty be catching mOOoD swingss" Blaise sang as I explained the rejection part to Madison, causing Snape to look at our direction, giving us a disgusted look.

"What's so important back there? would you like to share with the rest of the class, Mr. Zabini?" Severus Snape spoke loud and clear.

"Uhh... not really I was just explaining something to Amelia." He quickly made up a lie and sat against the back of his seat.

Eventually the rest of the boring day went on, I made my way up the astronomy tower hands locked with Madi, to watch the sunset with our favorite snacks; Chocolate frogs and butterbeer, we talked about a lot of things including her catching feelings for MY BROTHER!!! kinda expected though.

 Until Mattheo came up with the same Hufflepuff from earlier...