CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

TW: if you suffer from an ED I don't think this chapter is for you <3

Amelia's pov:

My head was pounding, I woke up in my bed.

No blood anywhere, no signs of what happened the night before, maybe it was a nightmare?

Mattheo walks in...

"Hi..." He says with a depressed and tiring look on his face as if he hadn't slept the night before.

"Hey... Can I ask you something?" I give him a soft smile.

"Go ahead." His facial expressions stay the same.

"Did-" I was cut off by my thoughts like how are you even gonna word this Amelia?

"Did anything happen yesterday night?" I ask

He closes the door, explains everything to me from A to Z, he told me the plan about if his father asks, I'm dead.

He also has a plan to go against his father on the day he comes to Hogwarts.

"Can I have some time alone, to process what's going on?" I walk away before he can answer and go to the bathroom.

I pull down my pants and check for bruises, tears run down my face when they're still there.

Fucking hell it's been a week, how are they still not gone...

They still look swollen and brand new.

I begin to cry silently, hoping Mattheo left so he wouldn't hear me.

I pull my pants back up and walk out the bathroom after fixing myself up.

Mattheo left, thankfully.

I don't know how to feel; I love him but what he did is confusing my feelings so much.

✧✧✧

I put on a hoodie and put my hair up in a messy bun, going down the stairs, reaching the common room. I decided to go to the Great Hall and I take a seat alone.

eventually, the blond boy with grey eyes walks up to me, taking a seat across from me.

I fill up my plate as Draco began talking to me.

"Hey Amelia, it's been a while." He says smiling.

"Hey, yeah." I say not in a tired tone.

"What have you been up to?" He asks me.

"Nothing really." I say as I try taking a couple of bites from my sandwich.

My stomach begins to hurt badly as I get up cutting off Draco.

I ran and made my way to the bathroom kneeling agains the toilet seat as I stuck to finger inside my mouth trying to throw up the food I had just eaten.

Tears pricking my eyes as I continued throwing up.

After a few minutes of continues throwing up I was finally done, I leaned up against the bathroom stall as I began crying once again.

Why was this happening to me I don't deserve any of this I thought to myself.

I finally got out of the stall and went to the mirror washing my face, I was about to exit the bathroom as I saw Draco standing against the wall waiting for me.

"What're you doing here," I say as I look down.

"I saw you running and I followed you here."
He replied with a worried expression on his face.

"I'm good," I said walking away.

He grabbed me by wrist as I hissed in pain, thankfully he ignored the noise I had just made and began talking once again.

"I heard you throwing up Amelia, what's wrong." He asks.

"Nothing I told you I'm good," I reply dryly.

"Amelia what's wrong I can't tell you're not doing well, you look like a mess, your dark circles have gotten really bad, it's been 2 weeks and I can tell you've gotten skinnier, you look much sadder you used to be so happy and bubbly all the time."

"Draco I said I'm fucking okay, thank you for your concern, I'm leaving now." I say walking away.