CHAPTER NINE

Sorry that this is a short chapter, but I wanna leave it on edge and want you guys to guess what she may have said.

with that said, ENJOY AND THANK YOU FOR 1.4K <333

____

With the cold, sharp, and double-bladed knife against my skin, sending shivers down my body, chills began clinging to my skin.

He slowly slips his hand down to my underwear as he gets closer to my sweet-spot, he moves my underwear to the side, slipping both index and middle fingers into my heat causing me to let out a moan and close my eyes.

"Oh no, no. If you make any noises or look away from me, I won't hesitate to dig deeper into your skin." He smirks, "You act so tough, yet you're soaking wet." He said removing my skirt.

The effect this boy has on me is crazy, normally I would slap anyone who dares to touch me like this, but he is different, and I trust him, no matter how hard I deny it.

I let out a moan as he stuck another finger into me, knowing I'll soon regret it.

He smirks, "You look so pretty, but you would look so much prettier with my name carved into your skin. Where should I put it hmm?" He trails the knife down from my neck to my thighs "I was thinking maybe, your chest... or maybe your thighs?"

"Maybe it should be somewhere everyone could see it, especially Cedric." with that his smirk slowly disappeared.

"Matth-" I whined.

"Shh, maybe you shouldn't have kissed him, and remembered who owns every inch of you."

I relaxed my breath unsure of how I felt about the situation, the idea of pain seemed kind of exciting but didn't push away the thought of me still being scared.

He brought the knife back up to my neck, just at my collarbone as he stuck another finger into my heat, causing me to throw my head back in pleasure.

He slowly dug the knife into my skin, causing me to gasp in pain. The bloody letters of his name slowly started appearing on my skin. each letter causing more tears in my eyes as I hissed in pain, a weird type of pleasure slowly taking over me; the thoughts of him being the one doing this aroused me.

Blood dripped down to the rest of my skin, "There, it looks beautiful." He smiled as he forced his fingers out of me.

"Who do you belong to?" He said whilst towering over me with a serious look on his face.

I look away from him as he grabs my face with aggression causing our eyes to meet once again, "You, I belong to you." I said with confidence.

Mattheo placed a kiss on my forehead, about to walk away but then I grabbed his hand, "Make me cum, Mattheo." I whispered as I dragged us into his room, locking the door and forcing my lips against his.

He carried me onto the bed and laid me down as he took off his clothes, making me do the same with the remaining clothes I had on.

As I lay back down after taking my shirt off, I admired his body; his big body, with abs and muscles that I wish I could stare at forever.

Oh my god, how did I get this lucky?

He immediately climbed on top of me and began to kiss my neck; leaving love-bites all over, our naked bodies colliding with each other as the air filled with nothing but lust, pure lust.

His hair covering his eyes as he slowly looked down at me after, and with no warning, he shoved his dick inside of me ; making me feel waves of emotions as I wasn't familiar with his size yet, pain and pleasure mixing into one as he went in and out inside of myself.

This was too much for me to handle, as my whole body was getting pushed closer and closer to the edge. My toes starting to curl up and I knew with him continuing I wouldn't last very long.

Nothing but; our moans, panting, and groans noises do the talking for the heat between us, as we enjoyed ourselves together, almost as if we were one.

Soon enough a tidal wave of pleasure hit me as I arched my back up away from the bed, closing my eyes and enjoying while it lasted.

As he started getting slower inside of me, he came, both of our juices mixed together, he slowly laid down next to me and we were still panting from what had just gone on.

"Be mine." He said with every bit of energy he had inside of himself, causing his voice to sound strong and sure.

"What?" I look over to the boy I thought could never love another and looked for any sign of sarcasm in his eyes.

"I'm gone for you, Amelia. I conventionally don't do things like this with anyone, unless I optate something earnest with that person after." He strokes my cheek.

And with that, I answered...