CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

TW: SELF HARM & E/D

Amelia's pov:

8 DAYS LATER.

I wake up to the feeling of my head pounding, I feel nauseous and barely get any sleep due to my nightmares which are actually getting worse. I haven't ate in around two days, everything I do I end up vomiting out.

I walk downstairs to find painkillers for my headache and see Madison, I give her a fake smile before heading towards the kitchen.

I feel someone's hand touch my wrist and flinch, "Woah, what's wrong Ames?" Madi asks with a confused look.

"N-nothing.." I move my wrist away and begin walking towards the kitchen again.

I finally get some painkillers which barely did any help and I head upstairs, plopping on my bed.

A knock on the door before someone barges in "I know you aren't okay.." Madison says and steps closer to me, "We've been best friends for years and you've never acted this way around me." Madi says as she grabs my hand and places it on hers, intertwining our fingers.

"Madison, don't take this the wrong way but I would really appreciate some alone time, at least until we're back at Hogwarts." I say as I remove my hand from hers and turn around on my bed.

"Oh... I understand, Ames, if you need anything just let me know, we're leaving tonight so start packing."

She eventually walks out the room and I head to my bathroom and get naked before I shower. I look into the mirror noticing all the bruises on my legs and inner thighs.. heading upwards. My eyes brimming with tears, flashbacks returning into my mind.

I fall to the floor and grab the razor in my bathtub and begin cutting slits on my wrists to create a distraction for the pain, before I realize there was blood dripping onto the carpet in my bathroom.

I quickly turn the bathwater on and my wrists begin to sting, hurting more than before. I hiss in pain and turn the water off, breaking down and sitting there for merlin knows how long.

✧✧✧

Mattheo's POV:

Today is the day I get back to Hogwarts to complete my task.

I walk into the dining hall and sit in my seat as father began speaking about his plan to take over the Wizarding world, I study his words as I slowly take them in planning to take a part in it.

"Father,"

"It's the Dark Lord to you," He hisses.

"Dark lord, I want to be a part of this,"

"And what makes you think I could trust you son,"

"Tonight will be the night I prove myself to you my Lord,"

"If you fail me I will be the one to torture you in-front of everyone at Hogwarts myself, do you understand?"

"yes my Lord,"

Hey guys make sure you read the chapter before this one because we published and unpublished it!! (Chapter 24) it might not show up as a notification so keep that in mind!!