CHAPTER TEN

Amelia's pov

All the thoughts in my head hitting me like a reality check, I didn't know if this was a good idea. I like this boy a lot, but he comes with a lot and I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.

"Mattheo we're going too fast it's been a couple of months and I'm not ready yet," I said biting my lip feeling nervous, the beautiful boy in front of me parts his lips as he began speaking "Yeah I understand Amelia, I'll always wait for you." He says admiring me.

This bitch is psychotic but somehow made it sweet???

"Okay, yeah." I gave him a small peck at noticing his face light up with a mix of emotions; happiness, shock, and satisfaction, and confusion.

"Okay, I did not expect that, Woah." He gave me a smile

I give him a hug and we slowly part ways, walking towards the bathroom.

This is too overwhelming I really like Mattheo, but I'm not ready for a relationship right now I have too much on my plate and I'm not sure if I can handle everything that comes with him.

I walk out of the bathroom and head out of my room.

I head down the stairs, reaching the common room to see Ava sitting and shaking, almost like a panic attack.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" I say walking past her grabbing my shoes off the floor, beginning to put them on.

"I.." Ava tried to put something into words, she looked frightened.

"Spit it out." I roll my eyes.

"I- I think Draco.." She gets up and rushes towards the sofa I sit on, pulling me to the bathroom.

Her tears began flowing, trying to speak, nothing but air out the gap between her lips.

"I think Draco is a death eater." She finally lets out.

My eyes widen in shock as if  I don't like the fucking son of Riddle, but okay Amelia. I began to think of Draco's weak side against his father, and the family's traditions, fuck. he won't last a day. I know I shouldn't care about the lying piece of shit but, the history between us just won't go away this easily.

"I'll talk to him," I said about to walk out of the bathroom.

"Thank you, Amelia," Ava said with a smile.

"It's not for you, don't flatter yourself, I just know him in ways better than you, you know, not just as a fuck buddy?" I laughed and walked out.

I make my way to the Great Hall, noticing the halls being empty; I was a bit later than everyone, noticing the blond-headed boy's back facing me.

I ran towards him and pulled him into the abandoned bathroom next to us, making eye contact with his saddened eyes.

Grabbing his wrist, I quickly grab the robe that was loose against his arm, pulling it up till his elbow, my eyes went wide from the skull, and a snake imprinted onto his skin.

I let go and my hands automatically reach the top of my head, walking back and forth, "What the fuck were you thinking Draco?" I look back at him.

"You know damn fucking well I don't make choices against my father, Amelia. I didn't have a choice, nor will I ever have one again, huh?" He lets out a laugh "And who's to blame for that?" He walks towards me "You're boyfriends fucking father."

I stood there, and for once in a long time, Draco had left me speechless.

"I appreciate your concern, but mind your own fucking business next time, hm?" He spat as he stormed out of the bathroom.

Losing control of my legs, I fell to the floor; the tears I had been holding behind the "strong" face I put on releasing. Hopelessly thinking about everything going on, losing track of time.

I walk out of the bathroom and it's evening time; fucking hell I missed my classes.