CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Amelia's pov:

It's the first day back at Hogwarts, the train ride was bearable due to the fact that I got to sit with the Weasley twins and get high.

ever since I got here I've barely moved from my bed. Madison hasn't stopped asking what's wrong but I've ignored the question multiple times.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is to see Mattheo, I haven't seen him yet which is a little weird.

I put some socks on and a hoodie before leaving my dorm, to go and get water.

I see Anthony and Katie cuddled up on the couch as I make my way downstairs.

"Oh, hey Ames.." Anthony smiles at me.

I gave him a short smile and looked away.

"What's wrong?" He gets up and the brat holds his hand "Why do you care? She isn't worth it anyways." Katie says with a smirk.

"What?" Anthony questions her.

"I mean... she did cut me with a knife after all!" She pouts at him.

"Do you ever get sick of it?" I turn back to Katie, "Sick of fucking lying? Yeah I cut you but you're the psychotic one after all! I mean, you couldn't leave my boyfriend at the time alone and when he chose me over you, you STABBED me." I say with so much anger, lifting my hoodie up just enough to see the scar from the stabbing.

Anthony gasps whilst letting go of Katie's hand, "What the fuck, Katie?" He now, also has anger plastered all over his face.

"We're over," He says looking over to Katie and then turning back to me "And we have to talk." He drags me to his dorm by my wrist, which I tried so hard not to scream over the pain he was causing to my cuts.

"What?" I ask

"I'm sorry." He says whilst coming closer to me.

I scoff "No, you really don't get to pick and choose when you wanna be involved in my life, it took me to yell in anger for you to understand the fact that whatever i did was through self defense." I laugh.

"No, honestly it's kind of funny, everyone thinks they can push me around until I finally fucking break, and guess what I don't think the old loving Amelia you all appreciated is coming back." I storm out the room hitting his shoulder with my tiny body on the way.

I went back to my dorm with a cup of water and lock myself in, beginning to cry and eventually fall asleep.

✧✧✧

He began touching my inner thighs, I yell for help but no response, my eyes hurting from the tears, and then I woke up from the nightmare. 

My eyes actually watering and I begin hyperventilating. I needed some air and I needed it quick, I ran as fast as I could to Merlin knows where, reaching the woods.

I sat down next to one of the trees, ignoring my fear of the dark.

After a while I began to get up, when I hear something step on the leaves behind me, I gasp in fear and stood there in shock. "Maybe it's nothing Amelia." My thoughts say to me.

"Amelia Blackwood." I hear a familiar voice and begin running towards it.