CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Mattheo's pov:

I arrive at the Malfoy Manor, fixing my attire and knocking on the door.

Narcissa let me in immediately and told me to follow her to my father, which I consented to.

I walk into the dark, shallow room that my father's presence had overcome and stand in front of him. His eyes start from my toes to eyes, watching me in disgust.

"What have you done these past few days, Mattheo Riddle." Voldemort's tongue slithers as he speaks.

"Nothing."

"Ah ah ah. Nothing, dark lord." He corrects me before slowly walking towards me.

He sends Narcissa out of the room whilst doing so and begins to question me again, "What. Have. You. Done. These. Past. Few. Days." He says with whilst holding his wand against my neck, digging deeper every word.

"N- nothing."

"Crucio." He shouts before I fall to the ground in front of his eyes, he watches in amusement.

I'm used to it at this point. He trained me to be stronger as I grew up, even when he was barely around.

He eventually ends my pain after a few more screams.

"Oblivate." He says as every memory of Amelia Blackwood is slowly failed to recall, once again.

"Kill Amelia Blackwood, and you shall bring her body to me." He says as he walks back to his throne.

"Yes, my lord." I walk out of the room feeling drowsy.

IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER ONCE AGAIN, BUT THINGS ARE GETTING GOOD... AND BAD... I WANNA APOLOGIZE FROM NOW... SORRY !! -E